PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Florida

Bucaneers37
07-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Thanks for adding me!
My name is Wayne. I just started the process of buying this sweet 57 Bel Air that hopefully will be completed by Monday or Tuesday. This will be my first Tri-Five Chevy. I love cars and currently Own a 1966 Impala SS, 1973 Impala Custom Coupe, 1996 Impala SS and a 2018 392 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker. I look forward to tapping into your wealth of knowledge on these cars.

BamaNomad
07-13-2019, 05:00 AM
Welcome to TriFiveChevys, Wayne! That's a beautiful car you're about to acquire.. we can't wait til you can tell us more about it and your other cars. What part of Florida are you in?

Bucaneers37
07-13-2019, 06:11 AM
Thanks. I live in Brandon (15 miles east of Tampa). I have been "serious" in looking for the Bel Air for a little over a month, scouring websites almost daily. I had looked at this one before, but they had recently reduced the price. After reviewing all the pictures and talking to the owner of the shop, I jumped on it. Seems to be really clean & mostly original except for the upgraded a/c and front disc brakes. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of next week. When I get it, I'll make sure to post a bunch of pictures. I'll also post some pictures of my other cars, too. I got the classic car bug 2 1/2 years ago when I bought my 1966 Impala SS. I had always wanted a car from the year I was born, so that was my birthday present to myself that year. I bought the 1973 Impala Custom because that was my first car that I got in 1982 and this one looks almost identical, except the one I had then had a 350 in it and this one has a 454. The local Impala club I belong to focuses on the late model B bodies (even thought the members have all kinds of cars, not just Impalas), so that is why I got my 1996 Impala SS DCM. My Challenger is my (fast) daily driver

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
07-13-2019, 06:45 AM
hi Wayne and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro . good looking 57 and the rest of your collecting sounds sweet.

567chevys
07-13-2019, 09:51 AM
Hello Wayne

That one is a Beautiful Car ,Very Nice
Thanks for Joining The best Chevy site on the Web !

Sid