PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Stainless Trim ?

Dualfours
08-15-2020, 06:03 PM
Can someone help identify two pieces of stainless steel trim that came with my 57 two door sedan? ALL the time was removed and laying in the trunk and the back seat when I purchased it years back. My trim is now all complete on the outside and the door panels. These two are left and I'm not sure what they go to. Each is 40'' in length with the door panel barbs on the back intact and in good shape. Approximately 1/2'' in width with a slight bevel on lower edge. Exact opposites of each other so am thinking a left and a right. Would appreciate some help on an ID and perhaps a value of each. Both shined up nicely with some polish.

Aussienomad
08-16-2020, 05:04 PM
I'm thinking door panel trim. I understand this is for Bel Air 4 door or 2 door sedan.
Cheers, Des

Dualfours
08-17-2020, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the reply. That sure looks to be a match for the two trim pieces I have. The same trim piece is used on the two door AND the four door sedan? Any idea of a value for the pair as I won't be using them for my door panels?

Aussienomad
08-17-2020, 05:28 AM
I found that pic from a google search. It said 2 door and 4 door, but I would have thought the 2 door trim was a bit longer.
Value? I don't know but some one may have an idea.