PDA

View Full Version : American Trifive Association Western Invasion Event Postponed

BamaNomad
03-29-2021, 02:52 PM
https://www.americantrifive.com/home.html

California continues to hit/slap/punch car enthusiasts!

On another note: EVERY item that I order comes with a warning:
"The State of California has determined that every item used in any manufacture of any item has been shown to have risk of causing cancer"... or some such stupid warning... makes me wonder what californians eat? or drink? or breathe? or touch?

busterwivell
03-30-2021, 06:48 AM
That pissed me off. Had reservations made for the trip, stop overs in Laughlin, NV both ways, for the second year in a row.
I've been registered for Good Guys, Del Mar, CA for the Apr '20 show, the Oct '20 show, the Apr '21 show. All cancelled.
Pomona Ca hasn't had a swap meet since Jan '20, the Apr '21 show is cancelled.
Wife and I are about done with California.
Thinking about driving to Salt Lake City for the Good Guys show in May instead..........

busterwivell
03-30-2021, 06:49 AM
As far as everything in California causing cancer, when I opened the package of screws that hold the window moldings on my 56, as I read how they cause cancer in California, I was glad I was installing them in Arizona.

BeachGirl55
03-30-2021, 10:45 AM
they need to move the event to either Las Vegas or Phoenix both have excellent race tracks and enough area for the car show plus lots more hotel options

busterwivell
03-31-2021, 06:23 AM
they need to move the event to either Las Vegas or Phoenix both have excellent race tracks and enough area for the car show plus lots more hotel options
I agree!

markm
03-31-2021, 06:26 AM
Agreed they do not deserve tourism dollars from the rest of country.