PDA

View Full Version : Here's my intro!!!

Troy
04-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Hello All,

I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself here. My name is Troy, I have a '55 2 door Belair Sport Coupe w/ 350 and TH400, my dad bought it for me in '72 when I was 10. I finally got to drive it when I was 16. It's been through two partial restorations and now it's been sitting since '87 or '88. One of these days when my kids quit using up all of my money I'll get back to it. I'm a mechanical designer for a living and I also own my own mechanical design co. on the side. I'm also on the Tri-5.com site as well. I have some dead animal pictures from my hunting day's growing up in Montana, but none of them are with me now so I can't post them Sorry!!! I don't usually cuss much but If you need to go ahead I won't report you!!

Take Care
Troy

567chevys
04-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the site we really like pictures , Free free to do want you want to do on the site , add things you have done to make your trifivechevy what it is or if you want to talk the talk feel free to do so one thing is if you want to talk the talk then be ready to walk the walk. Most all is allow in chit chat or general talk which is where (Any Thing On Your Mind Goes There !!!) So if that's not your cup of tea don't show up in that section you might get your feeling hurt . Take Care Sid

BAM55
04-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Welcome Troy,

I would also love to see pics. Its cool that you've have the car for such a long time.

jim '57
04-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Troy welcome to the site.
I don't think it's mandatory to post dead animals or to cuss, it's just that no one gets their panties in a wad if you do.
Jim

chevynut
04-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the site Troy! Glad to see familiar faces coming over here.

I want to see this site grow to be the biggest and best Tri5 site on the internet. Keep bringing folks over so we can talk about whatever we want without censorship like on the other sites.

BTW, I'd love to see your "dead animal" pics on the Chit Chatforum, where "anything goes" here....unlike elsewhere. ;)

Double Nickel
04-24-2012, 09:15 PM
lmfao...Wait! Can I say that?

Welcome to the site Troy. Now lemme see some pictures of that 55 you have. 55's rule and are the BEST of the tri fives out there.

let the fire storm begin...lol

carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)
04-25-2012, 10:31 AM
hi troy and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

misuraco
04-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Glad to have you here Troy.