PDA

View Full Version : Rjgeen says Hi!

Rjgreen
09-09-2023, 03:19 AM
I've owned a 57 2dr belair sedan for about 8 years now and finally getting around to getting it on the street. it. I redid about 6 55"s and a 56 nomad back when I had a body shop on the late 80's to 2000 so Im familiar with them but going to try something I've never did and install C4 suspension . Looking forward to gaining knowlege from here. I will post pic when its started.Thanks for the add!

WagonCrazy
09-12-2023, 02:47 PM
You will like the C4 suspension setup. Post some pics of your car so we know the starting point. Can help out with advice as you go.

Rjgreen
09-13-2023, 02:05 AM
Thanks WagonCrazy.It will be about 2 weeks till I get my shop cleared out enough to work on it .I will appreciate any advise I can get and will post pics when I get her out of her long slumber.

chevynut
09-16-2023, 09:34 AM
Thanks WagonCrazy.It will be about 2 weeks till I get my shop cleared out enough to work on it .I will appreciate any advise I can get and will post pics when I get her out of her long slumber.

My son and I (Classic Edge Designs) built 113 C4 conversion projects before I shut the part-time business down over a year ago. I have hundreds of pics and maybge some left-over parts for our conversions. Let me know if I can help. BTW, we built WagonCrazy's frame. :cool:

Rjgreen
09-27-2023, 07:06 PM
Thanks chevynut! I've been doing searches and trying to get as much info as I can. Will definitely be in contact with you in the near future. I will appreciate any and all guidance.