PDA

View Full Version : hoods 55 56 57

05-21-2011, 12:38 AM
HI can anyone tell me does a 55 56 and 57 hood/bonnet all measure the same? I need one and have been told they're the same and others say no they have one avaiable and not the one I'm after.. confused and would like right one. thanks for your help

chevynut
03-22-2012, 11:05 AM
HI can anyone tell me does a 55 56 and 57 hood/bonnet all measure the same? I need one and have been told they're the same and others say no they have one avaiable and not the one I'm after.. confused and would like right one. thanks for your help

The hoods are all different for the 3 years, and are not inter-changeable. They are the same across all models within a year, though.

The trunk lids are all the same. Not sure what a "bonnet" is, but it is getting close to Easter. :)

chevynut
03-22-2012, 11:24 AM

The hoods are all different for the 3 years, and are not inter-changeable. They are the same across all models within a year, though.

The trunk lids are all the same all years and all models. Not sure what a "bonnet" is, but it is getting close to Easter. :)