PDA

View Full Version : Trifivechevys.com is now on FACEBOOK

567chevys
05-21-2012, 02:23 PM
Dont know if you guys wanted this ! But my sister thought it would be good for the group

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trifivechevys/346818185383690

56-210Sedan
05-21-2012, 05:56 PM
I gave it a liking :cool:

Rick_L
05-21-2012, 06:36 PM
I have no need for FB.

Lots of folks just now thinking the same way with the IPO flop.

jim '57
05-22-2012, 09:44 AM
I visit Facebook often to keep in touch with friends and family that are too far away to visit much.
I will not invest in Facebook but that will not lessen my use of it for keeping in touch.
I clicked "Like".
Jim

Trifiver
05-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Dont know if you guys wanted this ! But my sister thought it would be good for the group http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trifivechevys/346818185383690

Hey Sid,

Could you have her replace the current page poster with this one: (click the thumbnail to download/view the fullsize)
346 (http://www.trifivechevys.com/assets/trifive_fb_header.png) If your browser won't display the full size image, here is the direct link: http://www.trifivechevys.com/assets/trifive_fb_header.png

chevynut
05-23-2012, 07:56 AM
I have no need for FB.

Lots of folks just now thinking the same way with the IPO flop.

Most people have no need for car websites either, but they exist ;). FB has almost a billion registered users...over 1/6th of the world's population is on it. I don't use it much, but lots of people live on it. FB will thrive, despite the IPO "flop". Just look at GOOG....Both GOOG and FB are really advertizing companies. I didn't buy the stock, and don't intend to do so. I didn't buy GOOG either, but wish I had. :)

567chevys
05-23-2012, 08:16 AM
Most people have no need for car websites either, but they exist ;). FB has almost a billion registered users...over 1/6th of the world's population is on it. I don't use it much, but lots of people live on it. FB will thrive, despite the IPO "flop". Just look at GOOG....Both GOOG and FB are really advertizing companies. I didn't buy the stock, and don't intend to do so. I didn't buy GOOG either, but wish I had. :)

Hi Chevynut and RickL , I call facebook (gayface ) I dont used it ! My sister does also many other people use it that I know ! I did it more to get the word out there to the many people that used Facebook to find our site , If it helps then I'm happy and we should all be happy .

Sid

567chevys
05-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey Doug
Its done !
Thanks Sid

Rick_L
05-23-2012, 07:47 PM
I just think that posting your personal info on Facebook leaves you naked to attack, and for people to see that garbage that wouldn't otherwise see or know it. Saw it happen to a friend. Not a good thing for prospective employers, those who you apply to credit for, etc. Best to just stay away.

Not to mention all the junk email/snail mail you may get. They are selling your identity.

567chevys
06-01-2012, 05:33 PM
I just think that posting your personal info on Facebook leaves you naked to attack, and for people to see that garbage that wouldn't otherwise see or know it. Saw it happen to a friend. Not a good thing for prospective employers, those who you apply to credit for, etc. Best to just stay away.

Not to mention all the junk email/snail mail you may get. They are selling your identity.
Hi Rick ,
I get spam email all the time , also get spam phone calls all the time , I own a business and get 30-40 calls a day that are trying to sell or who knows what . I'm lucky that my secretary screens all calls.
I really don't care for facebook ,I call it gayface . But there is many people that use it and love it . I really did it for promoting this site so if some use it they will and some won't
Sid

chevynut
06-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I have a facebook account, and use it very infrequently. I am really concerned about the privacy aspect as far as personal information, etc. I know people who live and breathe facebook. I've also seen it cause a lot of relationship/personal issues. There are some things others just don't need to know about, imo.