Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: welding fab table

Member #:755

welding fab table

Got tired of rolling around on the ground to weld/fabricate so yesterday I dug out some junk steel and built a fab table...

fab table.jpg

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    nice, good job. the price was right too.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:115
    That will sure come in handy...mine does!!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

As with everything, it's ongoing.
    Today had to add a spinner so you can rotate items vertically or horizontally. Also pull out the arms to extend table if needed...fab table 001.jpgfab table 002.jpgfab table 003.jpg

Member #:3
    Nice Job warren , I built a 4foot x 4 foot table and its has suff stack 6 feet high on it , but we are cleaning my shop up this weekend , I have many tools but no room to play with them

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4

You have me laughing. I know just how you feel. I had 2- 24' long benches, one on each side of the shop. They were quite handy for stacking junk, but I had no place to work when I needed it.
    I've since removed all the bench down one side and am thinking of removing 16' of it on the other side. That's the only way to clean things up and keep them put away.
    Now I need to build a pipe rack to store steel on and get it out of my way and off the floor. Another little project for my idle time waiting on parts for the 57....
    w

Member #:436
    I like the table warren when you going to build me one lol.And I thought that I was the only one that had more junk than work space lol.Going to have to clean my shope befor cold wether set's in so I will have room to work on the 55.

Well when you come to CO to visit, bring your truck and we'll whip one out for you!!!

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by warren57 View Post
    You have me laughing. I know just how you feel. I had 2- 24' long benches, one on each side of the shop. They were quite handy for stacking junk, but I had no place to work when I needed it.
    I've since removed all the bench down one side and am thinking of removing 16' of it on the other side. That's the only way to clean things up and keep them put away.
    Now I need to build a pipe rack to store steel on and get it out of my way and off the floor. Another little project for my idle time waiting on parts for the 57....
    w
    Stackables! I had so much stuff stacked on top of stacks that I had to build a mezzanine in my shop to stack stuff on so I could work. While unstacking to restack on the Mezzanine, I found stuff that I thought was gone for certain........................................... .................................................. ................................................ now where did I put that stack?????????????????????????????????????????????

Member #:436
    Quote Originally Posted by warren57 View Post
    Well when you come to CO to visit, bring your truck and we'll whip one out for you!!!
    Warren I would love to come out there and visit never been that far west. Maybe one of these day's thing's will let me do just that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast