wanted: 57 wagon tailgate latches and more.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wagonresto
    Registered Member
    • Nov 2012

wanted: 57 wagon tailgate latches and more.

Hello,
    I am new to the 57 wagon scene so I don't know what is out there for parts. I have been searching the various repo parts websites for tailgate latches, strikers and the inner center pivot part that the outer t-handle rod fits into. (don't know the real name of the part). I am not finding what I need. Did not see any in the classifieds here either. I will buy used if anyone has the parts. The car is a 57 4 door wagon, 210 I think. Any info would be great.
    Thanks
  • chevynut
    Registered Member
    • Nov 2011

Check with Mike at Madmooks.com. He's reproducing some wagon parts.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Comment

• MadMooks
      Registered Member
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Wagonresto
      Hello,
      I am new to the 57 wagon scene so I don't know what is out there for parts. I have been searching the various repo parts websites for tailgate latches, strikers and the inner center pivot part that the outer t-handle rod fits into. (don't know the real name of the part). I am not finding what I need. Did not see any in the classifieds here either. I will buy used if anyone has the parts. The car is a 57 4 door wagon, 210 I think. Any info would be great.
      Thanks

just sent you a private message
      MadMooks 55-57 Nomad Parts
      www.madmooks.com
      sigpic
      RIP 5-31-24

Comment

Working...