Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Today's progress

Member #:1049

Today's progress

Wanna thank chevynut, Rick L, and warran57 for their input to my query about washer pumps. I had stuff to clean today so I went out and removed the filter and the pump worked just fine. The three way valve works perfect so I can use brush, spout, or both. I don't like being beat so the battle isn't over yet. I'm still going to find a way to use the filter when I have time. I'll add I have previously put a raised screen in the tank so most of the debris drops through it to the bottom of the tank, and I have a large filter before the intake on the pump. I just want that clear look to the solvent. Yes, it's stoddard. I'd love to be green, but green don't clean. I grow a beard by the time the aquaus ? stuff works. Anyway, after that I finished preping the interior side of the firewall, primed and sealed it. Removed the sealer from the joints on the cowl and door pillers and will redo them with the 3m body sealer I bought. After a bit of spot blasting tomorrow I will prep and primer the engine side of the firewall.

PC030307.jpgPC030308.jpgPC030309.jpg
    "High performance cars don't kill...low performance drivers do!"
    -Stroker

Member #:115
    Looking good! Where do you get your stoddard solvent...especially in CA?
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:436
    Look's good stroker.Look's to be a vary solid car,wish I could have been so lucky lol. Keep up the good work.

Member #:1049
    Got the stoddards from the Auto warehouse years ago before they went out of business. Down to my last 7 or so gallons. Taking the motorhome to Quartsite Ariz. in January and hope to score some of the things we can't buy in Calif. any more.
    "High performance cars don't kill...low performance drivers do!"
    -Stroker