Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to the site, but not a new GearHead

Member #:1608

New to the site, but not a new GearHead

My name is Joey and have a 1956 Chevy BelAir 2 door hardtop. I have a Album set up too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    hi joey and welcome. good to have you here. good looking 56.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Introduce Yourself

Thanks Carl. Your motto of drive and enjoy them has hit me more than I can say. This car sat up for so long, waiting for the mass build. It may not be a top quality build, but I really do enjoying driving it!

Member #:226
    Hi, Joey. Welcome to the site. And a great big HOWDY from TEXAS to ya. But then you already are in TEXAS. I'm in Garland. Like your Chevy!!

Member #:1653
    Quote Originally Posted by JT56 View Post
    My name is Joey and have a 1956 Chevy BelAir 2 door hardtop. I have a Album set up too.
    Well, it's about time my BIC. Welcome aboard. You will find this place a bit more openminded than other places we frequent. You can shoot and post your kill here, your avitar is welcome unless it violates the Kremlin and one can express themselves using the typical speach of a gearhead to include a hell yeah or two if required but we tend to shy away from a steady diet of it. Also, and most important - talk freely and about what ever ya feel like here - yes, it's a car place but honestly, I have done this for decades (cars) and I can honestly say that when talking amongst those I choose to visit with at any given point in time never can I recall that all we did was talk cars - There is far more to life than just cars. Be Blessed and again, welcome from a fellow Texan.

Member #:436
    Welcome to the site JT56 nice car you have.My car is not the most top quality eather but I drive it just like you that's the main thing.Enjoy them while you can.

Member #:115
    Welcome to the site JT. Nick said it all....this site is open-form and you can say what you want without having it censored, edited, or deleted. That's not to say that you won't get pounced on by a bunch of guys who disagree with you, though! Except for a few who ran back to the "protection" of the other site after trying to control what we say, we get along pretty well here. We tend to keep it pretty clean, but unlike the other site we realize there aren't a bunch of little boys and girls reading about cars.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Your right, sometimes things other than cars come up. That is what makes it great. Getting to know one another; past what you drive. Look forward to it. Laszlo will be good seeing your posts! Thanks Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by NCW View Post
    Well, it's about time my BIC. Welcome aboard. You will find this place a bit more openminded than other places we frequent. You can shoot and post your kill here, your avitar is welcome unless it violates the Kremlin and one can express themselves using the typical speach of a gearhead to include a hell yeah or two if required but we tend to shy away from a steady diet of it. Also, and most important - talk freely and about what ever ya feel like here - yes, it's a car place but honestly, I have done this for decades (cars) and I can honestly say that when talking amongst those I choose to visit with at any given point in time never can I recall that all we did was talk cars - There is far more to life than just cars. Be Blessed and again, welcome from a fellow Texan.

Nick you never told me about this site. I had to get a card in my car to know where to go.

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by JT56 View Post
    Nick you never told me about this site. .
    Shame on you Nick!!

You guys need to get out there and advertize this site!!!
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast