After sanding here is what I had

After the first use of my slapper and dolly I sanded again and here what I have. As you can see the low area is getting smaller. Sanding between hammer and dolly work shows me were I need to concentrate.

Worked some more and sanded and had this.

Here what I accomplished the first day, still a lot of work to do but a fender that most would have trashed or covered with way too much filler will be used with very little filler when done. After I remove all the major of the dents I will red marker again and try to fix all the imperfections. All the red markets that are left need to be worked but as you can see there is a world of difference.

It just takes patience and work.
These are the wheels that will be going on the truck. 18x7 front and 18x10 rear.

I just wanted to share my experience with Raptor Liner with you guys. Its my first time using this product and I must say I really like it. Its very easy to use and sprays great and was exactly what I was looking for. It dries fairly fast and looks good. I used it on the floor and the bottom of the toe board. It seams very durable so for people looking for something like this you can't beat it. I bought the 4 bottle kit, it comes with the hardener and the gun. I got mine on ebay.
I will also be spraying it on the interior floor.