Quote Originally Posted by BAM55 View Post
Hey Sid I just wanted to show you some pics of the truck now that I'm driving it and its basically finished. I still have to do door and kick panels.
I've been driving it for about two months now and working the kinks and its been a blast.
I had it dyno tune to dial in the LS motor and it made 325 hp and 327 lbs of torque at the rear.

Here are some shots yeah I changed it to a Fleetside when the panels became available.

The bed is completely welded together so that no bolts show. I made that inside panels to give it a smooth look.
The tubs are trailer fenders I bought on ebay and I made the angle strips that flow back into the bed.
I also cut and milled and the wood for the bed myself because I did not care for how busy the stock wood is.

Here is a video of the wife and I taking my first cruise in the truck together.
Here it is at a couple of local meet and greets I went to.

I hate when people leave build threads and never show the finished product. So here is that update.
Hello Bam ,
Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful bad ass RIDE ,you have great talent & skills . You look good driving it ,its a joy to hear you and your wife having a great time cruising down the road . Be very Proud of it !!!

Thanks Sid