Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Dealer's decades-old, low-mileage Chevys to hit auction block after idling in storage

Member #:896

Dealer's decades-old, low-mileage Chevys to hit auction block after idling in storage

Last edited by Bihili; 08-20-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Bill 1957-427-177-6-410

Member #:1653
    Must have a whale of a fuel tank to sit and idle all of this time.............................................. ...........................

Registered Member

Member #:571
    After all the hype on the internet, I'm anxious to see some candid description of how this deal goes off when it does. My thought is that most of this stuff has been hoarded/held too long to be special or bring big $$$$. I'm curious if there will be true exceptions. I don't think there will be many if any.

Registered Member carls 56 (RIP 11/24/2021)'s Avatar

Member #:33
    would luv to go to that one.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    I am so over this story it has been way overplayed on the net, I have seen countless post by dumbasses about "Lenos People" being there. These are not unusual cars or limited production model for the most part, they are orphan models like the Cameo with the smashed roof and six banger three on the tree. Most dealers would have discounted them and moved on, what I have been trying to figure out is if this guy was laundering money or something else to keep the doors open

Member #:436
    Yeah I don't think they will bring all the money they think.All those car's will have to be gone threw even though they have no miles on them,witch I think will hurt the price.I know I wouldn't give top dollar for a car I was going to have to rebuild.