Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White 55 finally on the road after 24 years

Member #:755
    Awesome. I too look foreword to the day I can say "finally back on the road".
    I think the white looks great. You see so many red, black and blue/turquoise and yellow, that white is a nice change. I too like all the chrome. The factory did a great job on the tri fives.
    Have fun and be careful....

Member #:1709
    WATCH IT,,, Warren57. My 55 is "CANDY APPLE RED" cause I always wanted a 55 that color, but the all white does stand out for sure. I saw one 57 convertible that was all white that really looked nice. The guy said it had been white all its life,, but I no clue if any came out all white,,,anybody know?

Member #:755
    Quote Originally Posted by ilike55s View Post
    WATCH IT,,, Warren57. My 55 is "CANDY APPLE RED" cause I always wanted a 55 that color, but the all white does stand out for sure. I saw one 57 convertible that was all white that really looked nice. The guy said it had been white all its life,, but I no clue if any came out all white,,,anybody know?
    ha ha. my 57 is red too. Through the years had a black 56 210 2 dr wagon, a green on green 56 2 dr hardtop, a red and white 55 2 dr. hardtop. I like them all, in any color!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12