I just noticed something really dumb in the diagram in the first post. The sway bar inside the crossmember tube. You don't need a sway bar with a ladder bar suspension. It's already way too stiff in roll. Enough so that you should never use ladder bars on the street. When you go around a corner the inside rear tire will lift off the pavement, killing side traction, forward traction, and ride.

As far as the bolts/nuts go, if you try to run those at an NHRA track, you'll fail inspection (if they look). NHRA requirement is similar to what was posted. One thread showing minimum.

Does the front mount for the ladder bar use a typical rod end (Heim joint) like it looks like? That's a big mistake. It needs either a rod end with a rubber or PU bushing, or it needs to be solid steel (solid steel is an NHRA requirement, the bushing is a compromise for the street).

I've always thought their front end stuff might be ok, I've seen some and had some criticism, but also have never heard really bad stuff. Now I wonder about that too.

Your emails seem civil, did you get a bit more upset on the phone?