Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Comparing tri5 to C4 front suspensions

Member #:115
    Who is we? I published analysis for the C3 conversion and several others. You never commented. I guess you figured it wasn't worth reading since you didn't write it or do the analysis.
    I said we didn't look at what SAI does to the results. I didn't see any analysis by you or anyone else on that factor and how it relates to increased camber gain.

I guess now you can't even admit you were wrong on the tire scrub, even though I showed you how I calculated it. I was using Rocky's setup and you said the C3 camber gain was "similar to" the extended balljoint. So now you just drop the subject instead of commenting on it? I stand by my tire scrub numbers unless you can show where they're wrong...how did you get yours?

I'm done on this thread. If you guys want to discuss suspension geometry with me, post your comments on the suspension analysis thread. There's a lot of bad numbers and off-topic posts in this one, that's why I started the new one.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:571
    Go back and read the later thread. Your statements are not accurate. I presented an analysis for 55-57 stock, 55-57 2" cut spring, 55-57 dropped spindle, 55-57 extended ball joint, 55-57 C3 spindle, early C4, and late C4. You obviously didn't read any of it.

I still disagree with the scrub analysis. Maybe a definition problem.

But after all you're never wrong, in your usual manner. I'm done with all this until you pull your head out of your ass.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910