Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asking for feedback on my web site and my new CNC machined axle bearing retainer plates

Banned

Member #:2941
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    Be careful with him, he's an ex con
    Not that it matters, but who are you speaking of? And why? And what does your comment have to do with the subject being discussed here?

The way I see it...... If someone is an ex con...... They did their time and their debt to society is paid in full. They start off with a clean slate from that time forward.

That is, assuming they were guilty to begin with. For if they were sent up for something they didn't do...... Someone owes them. Big Time.

Just sayin'......

Harry

Member #:1653
    Be careful with him, he's an ex con
    WTF does this have to do with anything regarding his product? I just don't understand why you would even bring this up. How is it relevant at all to she subject matter? Also, can you validate your claim and why would you even research this? Do you two have history together?

Member #:777
    He's (the Canadian fellow) been kicked off other forums for taking their money for parts and not supplying the part(intake mani's). He was also convicted on drug trafficking issues and served a year or two. It's a warning for you, if you get fleeced don't blame me.
    Last edited by Maddog; 07-20-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Banned

Member #:2941
    OK, I see your point and apologize for getting bent out of shape, Maddog. Will proceed with caution.

Regarding Aubrey's auto parts business and those who had to wait for their intakes...... That was 7 or 8 years ago. Looks as if he made good on all backlogged intake manifold shipments following his release from prison. Kinda hard to supply product when you're doing 30 months in the slammer.

Me...... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and if I can use his rearend upgrade pieces, will give him an opportunity to make good on any arrangements we may come to in that regard.

Thanks for the heads up,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 07-20-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    [QUOTE=Maddog;33302]Read and heed

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/t...g-help.540484/

http://www.torontosun.com/news/manit...73746-sun.html[/QUOTE

Appears you have the strait dope on this.

I still don't see the relevance to this guy, help me understand it. This guy, Aubrey Bruneau is the same guy as Dennis?
    Last edited by NickP; 07-21-2016 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    OK, I see your point and apologize for getting bent out of shape, Maddog. Will proceed with caution.

Regarding Aubrey's auto parts business and those who had to wait for their intakes...... That was 7 or 8 years ago. Looks as if he made good on all backlogged intake manifold shipments following his release from prison. Kinda hard to supply product when you're doing 30 months in the slammer.

Me...... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and if I can use his rearend upgrade pieces, will give him an opportunity to make good on any arrangements we may come to in that regard.

Thanks for the heads up,

Harry
    It was much different then your scenario. I was an active participant on the forum and I watch this stuff unfold, much before his being arrested for drug charges. I think you're ok if he has the stuff in stock, his problem is he has no hesitation to take peoples money when he does not have product, a risky situation. There are people years later that still claim they never got a thing. One incident really upset me, a naïve fellow had bought brand new Edelbrock 409 heads and this guy told him they were no good for his application and that he would trade him a set of iron heads he himself had set up. The unsuspecting fellow sent him his brand new $1220 heads and got some junk in return, guides worn out etc. I could go on but I'm not one for lengthy dialogue. This guy makes up stuff when he needs to get money, watch yourself. It's in his DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by NickP View Post
    I still don't see the relevance to this guy, help me understand it. This guy, Aubrey Bruneau is the same guy as Dennis?
    Dennis has nothing to do with this. I gave Enigma a warning when he mentioned buying from the Canadian-then you guys jumped all over it blowing it out of proportion.

Dennis has nothing to do with this. I gave Enigma a warning when he mentioned buying from the Canadian-then you guys jumped all over it blowing it out of proportion.
    You guys? All I did was ask a simple question, nothing more. You, on the other hand are the one that muddied the water by sticking the initial comment into a thread that had nothing to do with the OP. Why would you do that? Wouldn't it have been fare better to simply PM whomever you wanted to warn. If need be, certainly I can delete my portion but regardless I still just don't see the need for the public intervention on here. Either start a thread specific to the topic you wanted to discuss or use the PM feature.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast