Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: signed up today after lurking forever

Member #:3611

signed up today after lurking forever

well I made the jump, still a member at the other site, well until I get banned lol, tired of the selective censorship

Member #:3
    Welcome Beachgirl55,

Welcome to the site that goes with the flow

Thanks for stopping in .

Share some stuff with us

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4

Member #:3611
    thanks Sid, I will be more active as I get used to the site, I come off as a little harsh sometimes but just try to be honest in my posts.

Member #:1653
    Welcome

I find it really Odd that Otis is signing on to read what is going on every Day , If this site was as bad as he has called it I would think he would not what to see some of the stuff that is Posted

JMO

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad

Banned

Member #:2941
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    I find it really Odd that Otis is signing on to read what is going on every Day , If this site was as bad as he has called it I would think he would not what to see some of the stuff that is Posted

JMO

Sid

Otis doesn't need to log on here to see who is posting and what they are saying, Sid. Anyone can do that anonymously without logging on whether they are registered as a member here or not. If he is logging on without posting and has no PM's to send or answer, he is only logging on to let us know he is here and to see if he can intimidate anyone who may be considering jumping ship from the other forum.

Just my take on it,

Harry

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl55 View Post
    well I made the jump, still a member at the other site, well until I get banned lol, tired of the selective censorship
    Welcome aboard, BeachGirl55! Great to have you here. Look forward to reading your posts.

Happy Motoring,

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post

[/FONT][/SIZE]Otis doesn't need to log on here to see who is posting and what they are saying, Sid. Anyone can do that anonymously without logging on whether they are registered as a member here or not. If he is logging on without posting and has no PM's to send or answer, he is only logging on to let us know he is here and to see if he can intimidate anyone who may be considering jumping ship from the other forum.

Just my take on it,

Harry
    [/B]
    Hello Harry ,
    There are things that he can not see if not Logged in just like other sites .
    it makes me feel good that he checks in , Just shows he wants to know what is going on . and as far as PM's
    Good Luck if he can do that

Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad

Member #:115
    Welcome to the site Beachgirl55! I left Trifive.com over 5 years ago over a dispute I had with Otis when he tried to censor and force me to remove a picture I posted (in Chit Chat) of an antelope I shot in Wyoming. I'm an avid bowhunter and I know lots of car guys are hunters too.....there's several here. Otis made up a rule that no "dead animal" pics could be posted anymore, but it was never a written rule. I told him to shove it and it was the last straw for me after having several posts censored...edited or deleted entirely before that. Lots of guys here got fed up with that over there. So far people can pretty much say what they want here. It doesn't always go smoothly but for the most part people get over it one way or another. We had a Canadian Nazi here once who told Sid to remove some of my posts because he found them "offensive". Glad the twink left on his own.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Banned

Sorry, Sid. You are right about that, of course. I've just had all the crap I care to at the other site and need to take some time to wind down now that I am no longer posting over there. Takes a lot to get me mad and once I'm really ticked, it takes a long time for me to cool down, as well.

Best regards,

Harry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast