Hello guys,

I just joined this site to check it out. I am a member of Tri-Five.com. Love that site has a lot of great info and people on there. I’m hoping this site is the same. Never too many sites to get info on Tri-Fives.

I currently own two 1955 Chevy Bel Air 4 Door Sedans. I know most people don’t like the 4 doors but I just love them. Both are currently being worked on...slowly! Haha. Money and time seems to be those two things that always get in the way!

One of my cars came from the Wisconsin area which obviously has a big snow problem, which also leads to salt, which leads to rust and corrosion, that one is the worst out of my two I have a lot of work to do but I’m trying to put in the work in time and do it.

My second Bel Air is a California car it does have surface rust and one small hole in the floor which is a simple fix, the biggest damaged is an impact on the passenger side which damaged the passenger side doors as well as the B pillar. I am currently trying to locate a good B pillar, so if you have one your not using let me know.