Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Something different , man sbuilds a tank in his grage using old parts

Registered Member

Member #:2198

Something different , man sbuilds a tank in his grage using old parts

Something different , man builds a tank in his garage using old parts

Otis
    Last edited by otis; 03-12-2024 at 07:22 PM.

Member #:4415
    Quote Originally Posted by otis View Post
    Something different , man builds a tank in his garage using old parts

Otis
    That looks like a fun project.

Member #:3249
    Just drop it, Otis...........or just go away.

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by otis View Post
    I don't know of anyone that has the skill this guy does., Buy the way guys I have been gone a long time, almost soon as I sold trifive.com , of course everyone got mad at me, but you have to do what works for your self.
    MY wife of 37 years passed away, then I got kidney cancer, lost one of my kidneys, lots of other issues but that is life.
    PS Lazlo, just so you know I never banned you I simply changed your password, I figure a man as smart as you could guess it right away, I changed your password to ( asshole ) .
    You're a pathetic little weenie Otis. What does a tank have to do with "Member project updates" on a tri5 site? At least when I post my off-topic stuff it's in chit chat or somewhere else appropriate like the "hunting" forum. You chastised people for posting in the wrong forums on "your" site for years.

I left your site by choice 12 years ago, you didn't ban me. I could log in for years, but I didn't bother because you and the same other assholes ran it like gestapos. The whole thing started when I posted a very nice picture of an antelope I shot in Wyoming in the chit-chat forum, where you said "anything goes". Then you whined about it and told me to remove it and I refused because it didn't break any rules you made for "your" site. You never even changed those rules later. You claimed the "death" of that poor antelope reminded you of Viet Nam....LOL. I told you to suck it up and get over it, and apparently 12 years later you still can't. You're a pathetic troubled little man. Get some help.

I haven't said shit to you since you posted on this site until now. Go go f- yourself and get lost loser.

I encourage anyone who wasn't here a few years ago to go read Otis's posting history and judge for yourself. He said in 2017 that he was posting his "last and final post" here. LOL!!! The clown has been here since 2014 making trouble.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

Member #:625
    This reminds me of an old story about a pot and Kettle.