Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dualfours-My 2Dr

Registered Member

Member #:4419
    That's the plan for sure. Taking it in this morning for an professional appraisal for my Hagerty policy and then stopping by my agent's office so he can get some pics for his file documentation. Kinda anxious to see if the appraiser and I on are on the same page for an agreed value. l have a $$ amount in my mind, will see if I'm close to his thoughts.

Registered Member

Just a bit of an update. Got the appraisal some time back and forgot to post. The appraisal came in at $31,500. I'm good with that as I was hoping somewhere between $30-$35 K. Not a B/J high end restore, just a nice driver for taking on an afternoon cruise. Will be increasing the Hagerty coverage to $35,000 when the renewal is due. Will also bump the coverage up a couple $2,000 each on my restored '71 Chevy 4x4 and restored '71 Chevelle. Have taken the 57 to a few shows this year and enjoyed each one. No awards but that's okay with me. The reward is in the driving a piece of American Classic Iron and all the Smiles per Mile I have.

Registered Member

Just made a recent addition of a bench seat console for my 57. Ordered it from Cupholders.plus in mid-May this year and just recently received it, seems as if anything one orders is destined to take forever to arrive. Seems to work quite well with the 4 spd. shifter, no interference with the stick. Matches the interior colors quite well and very pleased with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234