Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: detailing info

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by roadster601@aol.com View Post
    to be honest you come off a bit harsh im sure you are a nice guy, i know we are all different at this point in my life i dont need harsh i had harsh my whole life

my cars are what kept me in check beat iron etc. i dont boast to what i have or did just happy to be alive here , OK thats out of the way. so at one point i had 37 cars all completed by me down to 1 , i was in the military 37 years been all over , was a first responder/ survivor on 911 still have issues did a bit in homeland security , raised a family in all that. and love cars still, im not good with a cell phone i had 6 at any given time when i was active so i dumped them when i got out, so pictures would be hard i have a digital camera to take pictures when i need to document a restoration
    the car im restoring is a 55 belair convertible gypsy red and white, white top, red white interior, its a v8 265 p/s i have a p/brake unit new original going to send it out get it restored to concurs the car has 21 k on it, the guy i got it from has had it 40 years and just used it on Sunday, it needs a top maybe a good cleaning but works good some under hood detailing to ask me for pictures i have no clue how to post sorry but as i get close to complete i will try to do so, there ya have it thanks for responding
    Roadster: I'm sorry you interpreted my reply to you as 'harsh'; it was not intended to be. if I feel 'harsh' towards someone, I generally ignore them as 'harshness' affects both parties negatively.

My intent was intended to get you to open up a little about your car project, so we can welcome you to the group. I HOPE it's not too late for you to do that.

Registered Member

Member #:4480

detailing

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Roadster: I'm sorry you interpreted my reply to you as 'harsh'; it was not intended to be. if I feel 'harsh' towards someone, I generally ignore them as 'harshness' affects both parties negatively.

My intent was intended to get you to open up a little about your car project, so we can welcome you to the group. I HOPE it's not too late for you to do that.
    hello i have good days and bad days may have it the wrong way, im sorry, its to late when we are dead so we are good here. i like the site there is plenty of info here to absorb now i need to find a good convertible top guy so far, do you have a master /booster restoration guy i have a original power master and booster, thanks its Lou here have a great day im glad we cleared the air.

Member #:3217
    I'm not knowledgable on what a 'Power Master' is, but I've had great luck with BrakeBoosters.com for restoring the brake booster on my '69 Z28... (Steve Grigori, the prior owner, got great reviews from everyone, but hs's sold the business to a new man).. Same website so check them out.

https://brakeboosters.com

I've used WhitePost Restoration in Maryland for restoring/sleeving old MasterCylinders (both for my '60 Corvette and my '69 Z28). I've heard recently that the 'management' may have changed there as well, so let your own judgement be your guide.

Gary
    Last edited by BamaNomad; 08-30-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12