Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 188

Thread: 1957 2d post starting soon

  1. #91
    Administrator 567chevys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Member #:3
    Location
    Woodland Washington
    Posts
    2,319
    They work for me , Thanks for posting this for all of us


    Thanks Sid

    1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2019 Ford Super Duty F350
    2018 Ford Explorer
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4

  2. #92
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Member #:4460
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    They work for me , Thanks for posting this for all of us


    Thanks Sid
    You are welcome and thanks

  3. #93
    Registered Member 55 Rescue Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015

    Member #:2775
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Is there a reason I get a black box instead of pictures on your post.
    A lot of stuff doesn't work anymore if you are using an outdated browser like internet explorer. I have to switch over to chrome, or edge to view videos, or post pictures. I get just a black box on internet explorer too.

  4. #94
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Member #:625
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 Rescue Dog View Post
    A lot of stuff doesn't work anymore if you are using an outdated browser like internet explorer. I have to switch over to chrome, or edge to view videos, or post pictures. I get just a black box on internet explorer too.
    I believe this to be the answer to my question.

  5. #95
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Member #:4460
    Posts
    173
    I made the transtunnel patch today and welded it on the car. I noticed that the transmission oil line are In really tight spot also and made 4" notch for those too. I dont think that it will show at all when the floor mat is in there.

    Gonna start removing parts from the frame soon and start painting the frame and rear and 4 link arms etc

  6. #96
    Registered Member 55 Rescue Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015

    Member #:2775
    Posts
    1,256
    I definitely struggled with the snap in tranny oil cooler lines on my junkyard 4L60e. Make sure you put the snap rings on first. I had to make several attempts to put the upper clip on with it taped to the end of one finger. I also should have installed the inexpensive new fittings too before I installed the trans. Totally impossible to get any wrench on installed. If they leak I might end up with an access panel on the side of the tunnel.

  7. #97
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Member #:4460
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 Rescue Dog View Post
    I definitely struggled with the snap in tranny oil cooler lines on my junkyard 4L60e. Make sure you put the snap rings on first. I had to make several attempts to put the upper clip on with it taped to the end of one finger. I also should have installed the inexpensive new fittings too before I installed the trans. Totally impossible to get any wrench on installed. If they leak I might end up with an access panel on the side of the tunnel.
    I changed My fittings to push lock hose fittings so i dont need to fight with the fittings. They are quite cheap and really easy to use.

  8. #98
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Member #:4460
    Posts
    173
    I have finished the trans tunnel mod, I had to make More room to the tunnel. Also used metal bondo for Al the weld seams and used fosforic acid to the floor surface rust spots. Good stuff and dont need to wash of after use. Im gonna use My old driveshaft, just gonna put New joints In there and shorten the shat about 6" or so.

    My friend had spare yoke to the front and he sold that to me for 30€. Just gonna have to buy New joint for that

  9. #99
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Member #:4460
    Posts
    173
    I made electric pedal mount today and added More fosforic accid to the floor. Gonna fab windshield heater duct grommet tomorrow, thats because i fabbed the firewall, now the original wont have the mounting place anymore. I also bolted the lokar 4l60e dipstick to the firewall

  10. #100
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020

    Member #:4460
    Posts
    173
    Busted My knew so little brake to Shop things but today i made little progress after work with My airlift install

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •