Member #:4460
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    They work for me , Thanks for posting this for all of us

Thanks Sid
    You are welcome and thanks

Banned

Member #:2775
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Is there a reason I get a black box instead of pictures on your post.
    A lot of stuff doesn't work anymore if you are using an outdated browser like internet explorer. I have to switch over to chrome, or edge to view videos, or post pictures. I get just a black box on internet explorer too.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Quote Originally Posted by 55 Rescue Dog View Post
    A lot of stuff doesn't work anymore if you are using an outdated browser like internet explorer. I have to switch over to chrome, or edge to view videos, or post pictures. I get just a black box on internet explorer too.
    I believe this to be the answer to my question.

Registered Member

I made the transtunnel patch today and welded it on the car. I noticed that the transmission oil line are In really tight spot also and made 4" notch for those too. I dont think that it will show at all when the floor mat is in there.

Gonna start removing parts from the frame soon and start painting the frame and rear and 4 link arms etc

Banned

Member #:2775
    I definitely struggled with the snap in tranny oil cooler lines on my junkyard 4L60e. Make sure you put the snap rings on first. I had to make several attempts to put the upper clip on with it taped to the end of one finger. I also should have installed the inexpensive new fittings too before I installed the trans. Totally impossible to get any wrench on installed. If they leak I might end up with an access panel on the side of the tunnel.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by 55 Rescue Dog View Post
    I definitely struggled with the snap in tranny oil cooler lines on my junkyard 4L60e. Make sure you put the snap rings on first. I had to make several attempts to put the upper clip on with it taped to the end of one finger. I also should have installed the inexpensive new fittings too before I installed the trans. Totally impossible to get any wrench on installed. If they leak I might end up with an access panel on the side of the tunnel.
    I changed My fittings to push lock hose fittings so i dont need to fight with the fittings. They are quite cheap and really easy to use.

Registered Member

I have finished the trans tunnel mod, I had to make More room to the tunnel. Also used metal bondo for Al the weld seams and used fosforic acid to the floor surface rust spots. Good stuff and dont need to wash of after use. Im gonna use My old driveshaft, just gonna put New joints In there and shorten the shat about 6" or so.

My friend had spare yoke to the front and he sold that to me for 30€. Just gonna have to buy New joint for that

Registered Member

I made electric pedal mount today and added More fosforic accid to the floor. Gonna fab windshield heater duct grommet tomorrow, thats because i fabbed the firewall, now the original wont have the mounting place anymore. I also bolted the lokar 4l60e dipstick to the firewall

Registered Member

Busted My knew so little brake to Shop things but today i made little progress after work with My airlift install

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast