Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AXLE LENGTH

Member #:4411
    Here is a comparison of the side gears. Ok, having issues getting a photo to upload.
    Last edited by Dragsix; 09-17-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:4421
    try to load again.

I just tried again. I can’t seem to get a photo uploaded. And it looks like I have 25 photos in my library? And I can get rid of the icons. What a bummer.

Member #:3217
    How are you trying to insert photos, Mike? Are you getting some kind of error message? or ?? There are a couple of ways to load images here... while not as easy as the other site now, we still have options here to do it.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried uploading like I usually do out of my library using the paper clip icon but the photo never seems to appear after uploading. I hit manage attachments, browse my photos, pick one, hit done, it appears, I hit upload, and then it disappears. Let me try again.

still can’t get it to appear.

bama, what are my options for posting photos?
    Last edited by Dragsix; 09-19-2020 at 06:39 PM.

IMG_1458.JPGIn addition to the 'paper clip' icon, you can also use the 'insert image' option, and choose the image from your computer or from a URL.

You don't have to 'go advanced' to use this one... The icon is between the 'unlink' and the 'insert video' icons.
    Last edited by BamaNomad; 09-19-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Registered Member

Member #:4421
    how `bout those side gears?

Member #:615
    I was having a problem uploading pictures to the site. It would go through the motions as if they were uploading but the pictures would not show. I finally resized the pictures to a smaller size and they worked okay. I now routinely resize my pics before uploading.

You're right Tabasco... for someone using their 'iphone' as their camera, a 'selling point' for phones recently (last few years) has been HOW LARGE an image can it collect!.. has nothing to do with the phone features, but the cheap sensors they put into the phone cameras get larger each year (ie more pixels and probably more dead ones). Anyway, any of those images are WAY OVERKILL in terms of pixels and file size than necessary (which is why I made a post a few days ago trying to explain to everyone about 'image size, horiz and vert' versus file size (megabytes). If you're posting an image to a site such as this for display on other's screens at their home, every image you post Should be: JPEG, and no larger than a few hundred kilobytes in size. If it's not JPEG it's probably not going to pass the tests the software makes for inclusion. if it's megabytes in file size, then it will a long time to load, and may not pass their criterion either.

JPEG images of 100-200 Kbytes (file size) or so is about right for posting images here or other websites...

I have tried everything. Whatever I have done, I can’t post any photos. Any chance anyone knows one of the administrators? Maybe one of the administrators can take a look at my log in and see if they See anything out of wack.
    Last edited by Dragsix; 09-21-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast