[QUOTE=Dave the Wave;58777]is it true, you can send a shifter to hurst to get it rebuilt? i heard something about this years ago. thanx.[/QUO There is a guy here in CT that deals in shifters. His business card says: "Aftermarket Shifters" New/Used/Reconditioned. he is at all the local swap meets (when they are held). His name is Mike Johnson (860) 868-2746. mrj11@charter.net. I have purchased a kit to marry my Comp Plus to a Muncie M-20 from him. He might be able to help you out.