Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Qtr. glass fuzzies

Registered Member

Member #:3729

Qtr. glass fuzzies

little help on rear glass fuzzies any pic.on this out there or any suggestions I bought new they look long not sure if I should cut them do not have old to compare with any help would be appreciated thanks

Member #:3217
    I suspect you are referring to the 'fuzzies' for the sliders? You should have a long piece and a shorter piece for each side. The shorter piece goes on the top. The longer pieces goes on the bottom and UP the rear of the B pillar. I can measure mine or take a photo if you will include MORE information or a photo to help explain your question/problem...

Whom did you buy them from? are they from the REPOP kit? Don't cut them or you'll be purchasing anew...!

Registered Member

Member #:3729
    thanks for the reply. purchased them from danchuk yes it was the kit , the reason for the question is the lower one is longer than the top one I didn't know if they had to be even at the back I have already made the curve in the lower and it is in position to where I believe it has to be, when I installed the upper it is shorter at the back then the lower ? and yes I should have taken better pictures I guess you learn every time you build one thanks for any help

Member #:3217
    Don't cut anything off ....

The reason the upper it is shorter at the back than the lower is that the slider glass itself is 'sloped' at the rear (as well as at the front), so the top felt channel doesn't need to go as far back as the bottom, so the piece that goes in on the bottom necessarily is quite a bit longer than the top one.