Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts - 6 January, 2021

Member #:2941
    Yep...... Saw Kevin McCarthy making a statement about it this evening. Rare moment when he actually sounded as if he had grown a pair. Said Republicans would hold their own 'investigation' separately if that was Pelosi's position (she wanted to dictate to opposition party who would serve on the 'bi-partisan' committe investigating the 'insurrection' that never happened). Pelosi wants to stack the deck...... Doesn't want anyone like Jim Jordan nor Jim Banks who might give President Trump a fair shake serving on the committee.

Personally...... I doubt McCarthy has the cojones to stand firm on that and if he does commit Republicans in the House to participate in such an 'investigation' (whether with Democrats or separately)...... Based on McCarthy's track record and his own ties to the CCP...... I think he was merely posturing for the cameras and will throw the President under the bus first chance he gets. As with all 'establishment' Republicans...... I don't trust McCarthy to be a stand up guy and do the right thing.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:3292
    The drunk can scream, posture, and tear up speeches all she wants.
    Bottom line, unless she is dealing with a member of congress, she has no authority to file charges.
    One can only imagine, what the Trumpster would tell her, should she be dumb enough to try to subpoena him.
    11/22 is the turning point to rescue this nation. Fail at that, and the current situation will spiral to total chaos.
    Liz Cheney is just making sure she's headed to private life, come 11/22.
    Last edited by Old Buzzard; 07-22-2021 at 01:58 PM.
    Injector inspector
    Walmart hottie stalker.
    USAF 60-64.
    The guys that brought you the Cuban missile crisis in living color!

22 November is my birthday, Old Buzzard. G-d willing, will be 74 if I make it that long. Yes, President Kennedy was shot on my 16th birthday. And no...... I didn't do it. I actually liked him and did not understand at that age why most adults here in Texas didn't.

Pelosi...... I could care less. If the real 2020 election results are ever tabulated, it will become apparent to all that not only did Biden lose the election by a wide margin, but that Democrats lost enough seats to make them the minority party in both houses of Congress, as well.

Pelosi has no more legitimacy than does Biden. She and her hate America 'squad' can all take a long walk off a short pier as far as I am concerned.

Just sayin'......

Harry

Ecoterrorist who inspired Unabomber is Biden's nominee to head Bureau of Land Management

More 'good news' (sarcasm on my part) from the hate America bunch. I'll post this in a 'know your enemy' vain.

Yet another radical far left 'activist' is being nominated by the Biden regime to head up a major government organization (Bureau of Land Management). An ecoterrorist whose priour experience includes editing the newsletter that inspired the Unabomber's deadly rampage......

...... In choosing his terror targets, Kaczynski reportedly worked off of a list that he found in a radical environmental newsletter called “Live Wild or Die,” which advertised in the Earth First! newsletter that Tracy Stone-Manning, President Biden’s nominee to lead the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), edited when she was a graduate student at the University of Montana and one of the leaders of the radical Earth First! group in Missoula.
    Kaczynski is also on the record stating that Earth First! influenced him. He even described himself as an Earth First! “satellite.” He is wholly responsible for the terror he created, but he certainly found like-minded individual’s among the group that published a list of people to kill to save the environment, the newsletter that ran advertisements for that group, and the radical Earth First!ers who also advocated violence......

...... In her master’s thesis, Stone-Manning argued in favor of population control, claiming that human beings – particularly children – are an “environmental hazard” that should be sacrificed for the betterment of the environment.

Oh, joy!...... Just another wonderful day in 'Biden's America' as he and his ilk attempt to destroy our great nation from within......

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ted-kaczynski/

Elections do indeed have consequences...... Especially stolen ones......

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 07-28-2021 at 01:49 AM.

Member #:3217
    "...... In her master’s thesis, Stone-Manning argued in favor of population control, claiming that human beings – particularly children – are an “environmental hazard” that should be sacrificed for the betterment of the environment......"

------------------------------

WOW... I bet the liberally ran newspapers and news sources didn't run that little tidbit when they described Biden's nomination of this 'lady'.... Wouldn't you love to throw her a few questions in a televised interrogation???

Wouldn't you love to throw her a few questions in a televised interrogation???

I'd rather throw her a grenade......3 seconds after I pulled the pin.
    Injector inspector
    Walmart hottie stalker.
    USAF 60-64.

Keep that radical notion of 'depopulation' and total lack of regard for the sanctity of human life in mind when you are dealing with these people, Gary. And when Bill Gates, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, the man who calls himself 'Obama' and others speak of 'depopulation' and the various coded words and phrases that really mean murdering innocent unborn children (and yes, even those already born)...... You will not be caught unawares when they suggest or (G-d forbid) do such things.

Have you ever wondered how Clinton for instance as Obama's Sec. of State could have cold bloodedly ordered our military to stand down when they were within distance to rescue and prevent the murder of our ambassador and those who died defending him and themselves in Libya? And then blame the attack on a badly produced, newly released film no one in Libya had even seen and throw the man who made it in prison for months without due process to keep him from exposing the 'big lie'?

All to prevent the Obama/Clinton CIA arms smuggling operation to the radical Islamists attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria from coming to light. Benghazi was the distribution hub for this covert operation. There was (and is) no US embassy in Benghazi. Our embassy in Libya is located in Tripoli (the capital city). Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi that day only to oversee the CIA arms distribution operation and report back to Clinton.

If you are aware of what such people are capable of...... What they do is not surprising. Appaling, yes...... But sadly, not surprising.

Best regards,

Harry

P.S. >>> Come to think of it...... The guy who produced the movie Clinton lied about...... Was locked up for many months without due process much as are the MAGA supporters who participated in the 6 January Antifa - instigated incurrsion into the Capital building...... The 'insurrection' that never was...... Who will no doubt be brought up on trumped up charges far in excess of 'criminal trespass' at a 'show trial' presided over by those who want to prevent the true winner of the stolen 2020 elections from running in 2024...... Even as Soros funded Antifa anarchist and BLM Marxist rioters, looters, arsonists and murderers are freed on their own recognizance...... Can you see the parallels? Just shaking head here.
    Last edited by enigma57; 07-29-2021 at 02:51 AM.

"22 November is my birthday, Old Buzzard. G-d willing, will be 74 if I make it that long. Yes, President Kennedy was shot on my 16th birthday."
    I recall that day, like it was yesterday.
    I was on duty, at the "special ops" lab at Westover, AFB, in Spfld, MA.
    We went on immediate entire base lock down, sandbags, 30 cal crossfire set up on the doors, and all the base gates.
    The B-52's were warming and taking off, the others were being uploaded with the nuc bombs.
    We were as ready as we could get.
    Injector inspector
    Walmart hottie stalker.
    USAF 60-64.

Member #:33
    old buzzard, you were in USAF when you were 13?
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by carls 56 View Post
    old buzzard, you were in USAF when you were 13?
    I'd bet he was nearly 10 yrs older than 13...

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast