Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks

Thread: CENSORSHIP... running wild in our country!

Member #:3217

CENSORSHIP... running wild in our country!

FRONT PORCH from last night....
    ...before I'm banned in the great purge, the great silencing. My wife was locked out today and our social media team was banned for 30 days. Somehow I'm still posting, but this will likely be our last Front Porch Live on Facebook.

We'll discuss the Jan 6th outcome in Congress and the chaos at the Capitol; the seismic shift that is happening in hours and days, not months and years; the chances of impeachment or the 25th; and where the heck we go from here. See you in a few...

You can see his presentation (from last night) still... I'm watching it now, although he's of the belief he will be removed/banned very soon... Listen to Rick Green, of the Patriot Academy describe the events of the past few days, and what he thinks will happen, and perhaps what WE can do about it...

https://www.facebook.com/PatriotRick...16822141837211

Member #:2941
    Thanks for posting this, Gary. I could not view it. Got one of those black screen 'there is a problem' notices when I attempted to listen to the presentation. Probably because I do not (and never will) have a facebook account. Will try again later.

I could read the comments below however, and one woman mentioned Italy supposedly having a part in intentionally spreading the Wuhan coronavirus. I have looked into this and have found it to be fake news, so beware of that rabbit hole.

Yes, this is the Marxist totalitarian way...... Silence or eliminate all opposition. Tolerate no dissent. No freedom of speech. No right to freedom of assembly.

You will find a few examples listed here...... A direct assault on our right to free speech and freedom of assembly...... No right to petition government for a redress of grievances......

https://therightscoop.com/

Bottom line...... Marxist globalists masquerading as 'Democrats' have seized power in Washington by way of the stolen and fraudulent 2020 'elections'. Made possible by turncoat Capitalist globalists masquerading as 'Republicans' who could have prevented it, but have instead colluded with 'Democrats' to prevent the massive volumes of evidence and eyewitness accounts sworn to in legal affidavits from being heard in open court.

In such times, it is important to keep lines of communication open and fight the censorship, the blacklisting, the 'cancel culture'...... The stepped up efforts to silence all of us who refuse to fall in line and march lockstep to the Marxist globalist drumbeat and parrot the 'party line'. For they are hell bent on destroying America and all who will not submit to them. And that means you and me and the great majority of members here.

Keep the faith,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 01-11-2021 at 11:33 PM.
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:3606
    Listening to your video as I type this. Thanks for posting this and i agree with everything said. I have a FB account mostly to keep up with kids and grandkids. I have tried to share a few things lately and they have been blocked as soon as I tried to post them. They were not depicting or supporting any kind of violence. They were in support of Trump. I am checking other social media sites that are conservative or free speech. I am looking at mewe.com, freedomlake.com, and clouthub. Hard to discern on some of these what is true, or just what they hope will come true, or trolls spreading fake news. So far I like freedomlake OK but a lot of repeat posts. If you check any of them out, I am Mark Collette there. Also on parler if it comes back. We have got to do all we can to stop this.

I have also seen where visa and mastercard are refusing to process transactions for groups someone has reported as hate speech etc.
    Last edited by 56Mark; 01-11-2021 at 07:36 PM. Reason: typo
    56-210, 283, 200-4R, Power steering, Power Brakes

Makes you wonder how long it will take Marxist globalist 'Democrats' to push the CCP 'Social Credit Score' system of 'people control' on us...... If we allow them to go continue unchecked.

For those who aren’t familiar with it...... China’s social credit system is a government program being implemented in the People’s Republic of China to regulate its citizens’ behavior based on a point system.......

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4?op=1#1-banning-you-from-flying-or-getting-the-train-1

Just sayin'......

Harry

Registered Member

Member #:3292
    I just cancelled my Amazon Prime acct, for this exact reason.
    They cleverly have eliminated any way to comment on your choice to cancel. I wonder why?
    Have never had FB, Twitter, nor any other of that nonsense.

Member #:3217
    I'm considering doing the same; maybe we all should CANCEL any purchases/subscriptions/etc with ALL of these companies that are making business decisions to support liberal causes and 'cancel' conservative voices or causes!

I canceled Netflix right a few years ago right after hearing they 'donated' the Obamas $50Million to a 'maybe' book to be provided. That told me where the owner's sympathies lay...

Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Simon-Schuster, and probably a LOT more DESERVE to be boycotted by anyone who believes themselves to be conservative American! They apparently do not appreciate our business nor our sympathys...!
    Last edited by BamaNomad; 01-13-2021 at 07:57 AM.

Member #:3606
    We dropped Amazon Prime about a year ago, but were still buying a lot from them. I also was using an Amazon Visa as my main credit card which gave me 5% off at Amazon and a couple of % on other purchases. The 5% is only true if you are a prime member, otherwise it is 3% and I didn't buy enough to make up the $110 prime charge to get my money back on the 2% difference. I have vowed not to buy anything else from them. I will probably have a little trouble getting the wife on board. Tonight I signed up for a new Visa card and when it gets here, cancelling the Amazon one. I am not even a drop in the ocean of their sales, but I will not contribute to their agenda.

I have brother that makes a large part of his living as a seller on Amazon and they are terrible to the little guy and their long term goal is provide any big selling items directly and have all other orders fulfilled by low cost China companies directly and cut out the middle sellers. He is slowly getting away from the Amazon business and into other things. I do some laser cutting as a side hobby business and produce a couple of items he sales there. He had a friend that was doing millions a year there and had 20+ employees and they shut him down over a couple of bogus complaints. Took him months to get it straighten out and back on Amazon. Amazon doesn't care because there is usually more than one seller of an item, so they don't lose any money. They have grown into an evil empire in my opinion.
    56-210, 283, 200-4R, Power steering, Power Brakes

Registered Member

Member #:3292
    It's now devolved to the banks, sports programs, Wallyworld, ATT, Verizon, and many more companies are shutting off the money.
    Not only to Trump, but any other pol that dared support the "stop the steal" movement.
    Getting out of hand, folks.
    I'm wondering how far it will go, before the lid blows off.
    And, this is only the beginning. Wait til the lefties are up and running full steam ahead.

I'm not by nature a follower nor a joiner. More of a lone wolf. So I do not believe in calling for boycotts, as I feel such decisions are something each person should independently make on their own.

However, that said...... Yes, our extended family of over 100 adults and perhaps thrice that many young people...... To a person, have independently chosen not to have anything to do with companies that have joined in the conspiracy to control every aspect of our lives, punish us for supporting individual freedom, liberty, national sovereignty and President Trump. If we must do without certain things or pay a bit more until competition breeds other companies that provide those goods and services...... So be it.

But that is our own choice. We do not attempt to influence others. What others do is no one's business but their own.

An example would be the companies now withholding campaign contributions to Senator Cruz, Congressman Hawley, and 145 other Republicans for objecting on 6 January to certifying fraudulent electors in the Presidential elections...... By honouring the request of 6 states legislatures that requested their own priour state certifications be set aside for a short while so they can investigate and determine which ballots were legal and which were fraudulent......

https://therightscoop.com/heres-all-...ing-last-week/

The full list from (my apologies) CNN (AKA Communist News Network)......

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/busin...ons/index.html

Best regards to all,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 01-13-2021 at 01:53 PM.