Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB 3.36 Rear Center Section

Member #:3696

Responding

Quote Originally Posted by ykf7b0 View Post
    I sent you a pm last week as well but no response.
    I apologize I have not seen any pm's on this site, the rear end I have is an original non-posi 3.36 out of a 1957 Chevy. try my email at boybowser@outlook.com

Member #:3696
    I never received any pm's just checked again I did send a PM to you with my email address if you still interested

Member #:3217
    The PM situation here is the worst thing I've encountered at this site, as there is a *low* maximum, and when you hit it your messages don't get sent or received (but there's no warning of that)... When I checked mine yesterday, my 'received' messages were at 25 and my sent messages were at 21.. I deleted them to begin again... You have to keep those messages cleaned up here if you want new ones to work!

Member #:1723
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    The PM situation here is the worst thing I've encountered at this site, as there is a *low* maximum, and when you hit it your messages don't get sent or received (but there's no warning of that)... When I checked mine yesterday, my 'received' messages were at 25 and my sent messages were at 21.. I deleted them to begin again... You have to keep those messages cleaned up here if you want new ones to work!
    Thanks Bama! Good to know - I sure didn't.
    Thanks, Doug

Member #:4504
    Thank you Gary for reaching out to me when I had given up on finding a 3.36 third member on this site! You are First Class!!! Greg
    Last edited by ykf7b0; 02-20-2021 at 11:39 AM.
    Jesus is my pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by boybowser View Post
    I never received any pm's just checked again I did send a PM to you with my email address if you still interested
    Thank you but BamaNomad had what I was looking for. I’m sorry the PM thing was a mess and communication failures were rampant. Regards, Greg
    Jesus is my pilot!

Member #:3217
    Greg,

It was great to meet you and your wife Carolyn yesterday, and I'm glad we were able to 'move' one of these car parts to a more useful location! Hope you both had a great time in Franklin yesterday and last night, and wishing you a safe trip back home.

Thanks Gary! We had a great time and we always enjoy the great state of Alabama and the people we meet there. Enjoy those very impressive Nomads! They are Beautiful!!! And thank you for educating me on the PM limitations and the communication disruptions they can cause. I would have never known what happened if you had not taken the initiative to get the word out. You are the Best!!! Greg
    Last edited by ykf7b0; 02-21-2021 at 07:34 AM.
    Jesus is my pilot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12