Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: For Sale 1957 Chevy 2 Dr Wagon

Member #:4384

For Sale 1957 Chevy 2 Dr Wagon

[SIZE=4]

SOLD 1957 Chevy Bel Air/210 station wagon daily driver. Chev rebuilt 350 engine, bored out .040 oversize, Pro-Comp Aluminum Heads with Roller Rockers, Headers, New eldelbrock carburetor, eldelbrock intake manifold, TCI transmission controller, front and rear sway bars, Tilt Steering, New fuel tank, Crower mild RV cam, Pro-Comp radiator, 22" transmission cooler Rebuilt 4L60E auto, transmission. Power Front disk brakes rear drums, Michelin tires, Power windows & steering, Dolphin gauges, B&M Shifter, all trim molding inside is chromed out. Included box full of misc left over parts including Yellow Ca 1956 plates. Car drives and handles great, not a show car but shows well. Ca black plates, clear Ca dmv salvage title, tags just paid till Jun 2022. Car is located in Solana Beach Ca.

This Car is sold only left on this site for Reference only
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mrzak; 06-18-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Member #:4384
    used to be a 2 door wagon, cheaper than replacing all the windows, still has the rear seat.

Member #:3217
    Mrzak: So you replaced the glass areas with metal? When was all this done? Still no price?
    PS. I love the color and the 'look"...

Member #:615
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Mrzak: So you replaced the glass areas with metal? When was all this done?
    I was also wondering when it was done. There was a '57 wagon with the glass replaced with metal that was making the cruise scene in San Bernardino in 1967. Made me wonder if it was the same car.