Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks

Thread: COVID SHOTS

Registered Member

Member #:4421

COVID SHOTS

"JOE", wants all of us to get the vaccine, meanwhile, all aliens, that he is letting in does not need anything. there is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant ", if you`re illegal, you are an allien.

Registered Member

Member #:4419
    This needs a "LIKE" button or similar. I've always said there is a huge difference between an immigrant verses and illegal alien. No such thing as an "un-documented immigrant" either. Ask permission like my great grandfather did coming from Sweden and my great grandmother coming from Norway. They asked permission, came thru the front door (Ellis Island in the 1880s) and became US citizens. They also learned to speak English in their new home. Trying to sneak in and then expect to be taken care of with the possibility of carrying any and all sorts of infectious diseases galls me considerable. I'm not against legal immigration as I am the product of such but damn, come in legally thru the front door and ask permission!

Member #:3249
    Agree with you both. Have you noticed the southern border is wide open, yet people on rafts from Cuba will get sent back? Or, Illegals don't get tested or treated, just shipped around the country. Remember when get vaccinated, then no mask? Now they tell us hospital cases are going up. How many of those are illegals?

Registered Member

Member #:4421
    aliens, my friend, aliens. BTW, i did`nt vote for joe.

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by busterwivell View Post
    Agree with you both. Have you noticed the southern border is wide open, yet people on rafts from Cuba will get sent back? Or, Illegals don't get tested or treated, just shipped around the country. Remember when get vaccinated, then no mask? Now they tell us hospital cases are going up. How many of those are illegals?
    And ALL of that is 'by design' of the liberal marxist power-hungry Dems...

Member #:2941
    Yep. The legal term is 'illegal alien'. Immigrants are people who are legal resident aliens (green card) and are in process of legally becoming US citizens.

The reason Marxist Democrats are encouraging illegals from Mexico, Central and South America is that they want to create an impoverished underclass dependent upon government so they can buy their votes with government handouts.

The reason Marxist Democrats are discouraging Cuban refugees is that Cubans know what it is like to live under a communist dictatorship and the great majority of them will see Marxist Democrats for what they are and likely vote Republican.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s