Hello:
I'm Rick & live in central Pennsylvania. I own only 1 TriFive & it's a 1955 Bel Air 2 Door Sedan that lived it's whole life in Texas until 2/29/2020. I've owned many hot rod muscle straight line cars years ago, and gave them up because of raising a family, but none were a Tri Five, except for a 1957, four door beater, back in the early 1970's. I have one foot in the grave at 70, so I decided to get something I used to love & gave up many years ago. I like all Tri Fives, in fact I have an appreciation for all types of cars & trucks, you know, the sickness, but I always had a liking of the 1st year of the Tri Fives. I think it was mainly because, in the 1960's in high school, two of the nicest cars in the student parking lot were 2 different 55 Chevys owned by seniors (12th grader, not what I am now), one a 2 door sedan & the other a 2 door hardtop. In those days we went to the junk yards to find the newest wrecks with good engines & transmissions, so both were 4 speed, 327ci installed cars, & one had a GM 12 bolt rear under it that was found in a newer wreck. They were quite the pair of 55 Chevrolets when I was 17 years old in 1967. I belong to Trifive.com & someone there mentioned this as one of the other Tri Five Sites, so I thought I check you guys out too. I enjoy Trifive.com, so hopefully this site will be somewhat the same.
So Hi again, from a new older member, Rick