Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And here in CA, we're voting to recall the Governor

Member #:530

And here in CA, we're voting to recall the Governor

Today is the big day. To oust this shithead, the total votes must be at least 50% PLUS 1 (or more). If that threshold is passed, then the candidate with the most votes wins for the balance of the term (about 3 years). There are something like 26 candidates on the ballot.
    Conservative Talk Radio host Larry Elder has seemed to be the frontrunner.

Now mind you, Governor Shithead authorized the Elections folks to mail out 100% of ballots to the voters. Apparently he thinks we're all still hiding in our houses waiting for the Covid monster to strike. This was the same thing he did at last years usual election.
    Mail in...talk about oppty for fraud.

No matter what happens after today, you can bet your last dollar that BOTH SIDES will demand a full recount and forensic audit of the servers, etc.

Shit's been rigged around here for years. How else do you all think we get the dumbasses we have for leaders. No one I run with ever votes for these looneys, but somehow they seem to get in. We have a problem with our election system nationwide. Its been showing as of late.

Why else would Biden, and Obama and you name it show up here in the last few days stumping for Gavin Newscum to stay in power?

Watch what happens here in the next few weeks. There's alot of us not happy with the last 15 years of local and state leadership and it's about to pop. No matter what you all think about Californians we ain't all stupid and liberal.
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Member #:3217
    it seems California has a much larger problem with their elections than most places... Well, as soon as you know the results let us know...

Member #:2941
    Wish you all the best in this effort, WagonCrazy. I know you are really up against it with the voter fraud and election rigging going on there. Wife told me this morning about legitimate voters showing up at the polls there and being told that 'they' (well someone else, really) had already voted. Illegal aliens?

And if you have the rigged Dominion/Smartmatic/Sequoia/ etc. electronic voting machines, servers and vote counting apparatus that Obama brought here from his buddy Hugo Chavez 11 years ago...... Good luck with that. Hope Larry Elder wins in spite of it all.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:3249
    I wish Elder had won. I'm not exactly sure what Newsom will do now, but I doubt it will be good. Personally, there's 2 big shows scheduled there in the next 4 weeks that we've registered for and have hotel reservations for. These events have been cancelled/postponed over the last 18 months. If it happens again, we're done with California. There's plenty of other states with events we can attend. You can keep the 4.40 a gallon gas.

Member #:3454
    It is unfortunate what has happened to California. The flakes and nuts are in the majority now and they will elect the same. How else could Pelosi and Maxine Waters keep getting elected. It is such a nice state and has been ruined.
    Glenn Hargrove

USAF (66-70) Viet Nam Vet

Registered Member

Member #:625
    I feel sorry for the good people left in CA with the fruits and nuts.

Member #:33
    recall an election result (dumb law), that is so republican(I'm an independent and have no tribal affiliation). vote him out in next election if he stinks.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:3217
    Quote Originally Posted by carls 56 View Post
    recall an election result (dumb law), that is so republican(I'm an independent and have no tribal affiliation). vote him out in next election if he stinks.
    Carl, I think having a 'recall' process is a good idea yet I have no idea why it failed in Calif. Sometimes (WE THE PEOPLE) need to let an elected official know that getting elected is NOT a free 4-yr ride doing whatever he desires to do!

Member #:4739
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I feel sorry for the good people left in CA with the fruits and nuts.
    That reminds me of a Bible verse where the only decent people left in either Sodom or Ghomorra were told to book, before the place was to turn into a glass parking lot

Member #:3292
    FIXED....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    It is unfortunate what has happened to California. The flakes, illegals, and nuts are in the majority now and they will elect the same.
    Injector inspector
    Walmart hottie stalker.
    USAF 60-64.
    The guys that brought you the Cuban missile crisis in living color!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast