Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If True, Gen. Milley Should Be Tried For Treason

Member #:4739
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    ...You should see the BS when you pull up Milley's name on most left-biased search engines such as google and duckduckgo (which shares google's formatting and algorithms)...
    It's true that duck uses Google's algorithms. But unlike Google, duck is not only politically objective. Over here where I'm at, if you're looking up the best bargain rental agencey, for example, you'll get it right away with duck. Google will only list their prefered advertising funding clients on their front pages.
    I sometimes can dig up stuff better, using bing, rather than using the first two mentioned. Ecosia and Quant are two more. I'm almost sure, Quant is Russian . One of those last two definitely is
    Last edited by Al_Dente; 09-16-2021 at 10:13 PM.

... If you peel the onion of 'all things bad' a layer at a time...... All roads lead to Obama...
    The roads certainly end at O'Bama and her husband B̵i̵g̵ ̵D̵i̵c̵k̵ ̵M̵i̵k̵e̵ Michelle and end at the present S̶c̶u̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶-̶i̶n̶-̶Q̶u̶e̶e̶f̶ honorable president . But the roots of the onion ends at the Clintons

Last edited by Al_Dente; 09-16-2021 at 10:39 PM.

Member #:2941
    Al, I am using duckduckgo as a search engine just now. Searches there are pretty much the same as google, as duckduckgo utilizes the same formatting and algorithms. So you will have the same left-biased search results and omissions.

The main difference between them is that duckduckgo claims not to track you and sell your personal information as google does.

Appreciate the tip. I will be digging around for better alternatives to both google and duckduckgo in the near future. Just now, we have much to do here following the recent storm and the hunt for better internet search engines must wait.

Regarding your last post (#22) made as I was typing this...... This is a family oriented website. You may want to reconsider posting that one here.

Best regards,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 09-16-2021 at 11:44 PM. Reason: add note
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:3292
    The general has pretty much verified the story line.....
    Milley: Calls to China Were 'perfectly' within Scope of Job | Newsmax.com
    Injector inspector
    Walmart hottie stalker.
    USAF 60-64.
    The guys that brought you the Cuban missile crisis in living color!

Al, I am using duckduckgo as a search engine just now. Searches there are pretty much the same as google, as duckduckgo utilizes the same formatting and algorithms. So you will have the same left-biased search results and omissions...
    There are, however, certain phrases of which one can type into both search engines and get completely different results. The phrase I'm thinking of would likely (I'm not going to try it out. Not that I don't want to) be too politically-incorrect for mentioning it here outright. I suppose, doing it through PM would evade trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Old Buzzard View Post
    The general has pretty much verified the story line.....

Milley: Calls to China Were 'perfectly' within Scope of Job | Newsmax.com
    Yep. Heard about that today, Old Buzzard......

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley released a statement through a spokesman that confirmed the reporting in the new book Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa that stated Milley had two conversations with his counterpart in the Chinese military that undermined President Trump and also a meeting Milley had with military leaders to insert himself into the nuclear launch command to subvert Trump’s authority as commander-in-chief......
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...launch-orders/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-china-calls/

So Milley freely admits to having sold out our nation and colluding with our nation's enemies (CCP in this instance) and unlawfully inserting himself and Pelosi into the process of executing his Commander-in-Chief's orders. All part of the coup attempt.

In my view, Milley and his co-conspirators need to stand trial for treason and suffer the consequences. If you or I when we were in military service or even the lowest ranking private soldier in today's military for that matter...... Did anything such as this, we would never again see the light of day. And rightly so.

Our Constitution guarantees equal treatment under the law...... For all. The UCMJ and federal laws with respect to spies and treason need to be applied equally to all...... Including those such as Milley and Pelosi who seeem to think they are 'above the law'. Because they are not.

But with the hate America crowd controlling not only the White House, but Congress as well at present...... Milley and his co-conspirators will likely get a pass and be praised by those who hate our great nation. You can take that to the bank.

And until and unless we take measures to restore fair and honest elections in America...... This destructive and divisive BS will continue.

Elections have consequences...... Especially stolen ones!

That's my take on it anyway,

Harry
    Last edited by enigma57; 09-17-2021 at 07:27 PM. Reason: add links

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Dente View Post
    There are, however, certain phrases of which one can type into both search engines and get completely different results. The phrase I'm thinking of would likely (I'm not going to try it out. Not that I don't want to) be too politically-incorrect for mentioning it here outright. I suppose, doing it through PM would evade trouble
    Thanks, Al! Interesting idea. I like it! I'll test them, then. Will type a certain phrase into both search engines every hour or so and make a copy of the results. Will do this 4 or perhaps 6 times just to see what comes up each time. Thus far, I have had both search engines bury what I am looking for behind 5 or 6 pages of left-biased 'fluff' before I reach anything of substance.

Best regards,

Harry

I'm P.M.ing both search engine links at you, right now. As you'll see, duck isn't nearly half as bad
    ...This is a family oriented website...
    All pictured in that post are family men, even the one carrying Flashlight 1 in his left pocket, with the exception of Justance Trudeau and the woman sitting next to Myke
    Last edited by Al_Dente; 09-17-2021 at 08:09 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123