Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Classic Edge Designs, LLC Prime Custom Cars, LLC MadMooks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inflating COVID Numbers To Scare The Public - Caught On Leaked ZOOM Call

Member #:2941

Inflating COVID Numbers To Scare The Public - Caught On Leaked ZOOM Call

This is one reason why it is so difficult to find accurate numbers regarding COVID related illness......

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...id-19-n1478281

Excerpted from the article......

A leaked Zoom call between doctors and marketing staff at Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center in North Carolina has gone viral. It shows staff plotting to “scare” the public with inflated COVID numbers.

“I guess my feeling at this point and time is maybe we need to be completely a little bit more scary to the public,” says Dr. Mary Rudyk, who served as the former chief of medical staff.

“There are many people still hospitalized that we are considering post-covid but we’re not counting in those numbers, so how do we include those post-covid people in the numbers of the patients we have in the hospital?”

“We’re calling them recovered now,” replies an unidentified staff member. “From our standpoint, we would still consider them a COVID patient because they’re still healing. We can talk offline on how we run it up to marketing.”

“I think we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful,” says Rudyk.

“If you don’t get vaccinated you know you’re gonna die. Let’s just be really blunt to these people,” she continues, scoffing at vaccine-hesitant people."

HB
    Last edited by enigma57; 09-15-2021 at 02:59 AM. Reason: add link
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:3249
    Covid has become very political.

I haven't seen anything more about the Abbott labs quick Covid tests, other than their announcement a couple of weeks ago to stop production and destroy all existing supplies. Why? Too many false positives?

Member #:3217
    It's getting to where we can't believe ANYTHING that is said by anyone any more....

Member #:33
    just look with your own eyes (and YOU don't have to believe what people say) at what's happening in hospitals. sad to see, its all the proof I need.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Quote Originally Posted by carls 56 View Post
    just look with your own eyes (and YOU don't have to believe what people say) at what's happening in hospitals. sad to see, its all the proof I need.
    Yes, it seems to be a situation where one SEES one of two things: 1) An opportunity to be 'follower' of the government, surrendering ones right to 'decide for ourself', OR 2) Retaining the rightful power to decide for ourselves!

Member #:4739

The virus is real. What we have no way of quantifying to any reasonable (and plausible) degree are the numbers various sources (both governmental and private with monetary and/or agenda driven interests in this thing)..... Report.

As I noted earlier...... I strongly suspect those on both sides cook the books to support their particular agenda...... And the truth lies somewhere in the middle of those two extremes. The question is where? What is the truth? We may never know.

Regardless of that, though...... We must all take common sense measures to protect ourselves and others as we see fit.

No one in America has the authority to force others to take these as yet untested (long term) experimental 'vaccines'...... The only exception I can think of, being the Commander-in-Chief in regards to military personnel and arguably, civilian employees and contractors working for the military. And even then, they should have the option of resigning or being reassigned elsewhere rather than submitting.

Your body...... Your choice. Everyone should make an informed decision with input from their own physician. What is best for one person may not be best for all. Many, many factors to consider.

My wife and I looked at it from a risk management perspective. Based upon our ages and individual health histories and our physician's advice...... We rolled the dice...... Made our individual decisions and took what we believe to be the safest of the experimental 'vaccines'. With the proviso that had it not been available and our only choice was one of the mRNA types...... We would have just said, 'No!'

That said...... My more charitable side that wants to think the best of everyone tells me this is more about incompetence and the inevitable governmental overreach (illusion of 'control' over the general citizenry) that opportunists of such crises (including those crafted by government as a pretext) seem always to seize upon.

But my less charitable side tells me there is a far darker purpose at work here. I have never heard anybody speak of it publicly. Only in confidence between family and close, like-minded friends. And that includes my personal physician and my home healthcare nurse who comes out every week and they are of the same opinion.

Best regards,

Harry

Member #:4739
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma57 View Post
    ...I strongly suspect those on both sides cook the books to support their particular agenda...... And the truth lies somewhere in the middle of those two extremes. The question is where?...

If Harry meant 'twisting the truth' (ie LYING) by 'cooking the books'.. Then he's exactly right, but I'm not sure that Truth is anywhere either of the 'sides', when it comes to political maneuvering!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast