Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please welcome 'other' trifive site ex-pats

Member #:33
    X3!
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Really do not see the neen for another site when this one is up and running.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Registered Member

Member #:4421
    as for Sid. he has helped me here,welcomed me here, as other members did. he posted the pics of my accident for me, for i guess i`m just stupid to technology. no bashing on opinions here, easier site in general. even if i don`t get another tri-five, i`ll still be hanging out.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    With so many tired of the Nazi tactics used by the moderators over there its surpriing anyone is left.

Member #:3249
    I just wish we had a like button!
    There was a thread over there complaining about increasing gas prices. Sure enough, it got political. As soon as some one tried to justify them, it got locked.

Member #:2941
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGirl55 View Post
    Sid gives us all a great site to share our love for 55-56-57 Chevys and our views on other topics , personal, political etc unlike other sites that try to control our thoughts with heavy handed mods/admins, do the politics run a little too heavy here, yes but that is because of the condition of our country if not the world, we have the choice to click a thread or not, the thin skinned people need to understand what freedom is and the cost of losing it, we are all adults and a saying I heard a long time ago comes to mind "It takes a lot of different ingredients to make a great soup" , Thank You Sid for providing us all a great site
    My thoughts as well, BeachGirl! Couldn't have said it better.

Happy Motoring,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:2941
    Quote Originally Posted by 567chevys View Post
    I really Find it odd that when you go to that site and Look at a few Posts you can read and then on like the 3rd Click on Link you get this
    (Phantom TriFive Forum To View More Threads please Login Or Register Thank you.)

So that Tells me it going he is trying to drive up Member ship so Money Must be on his agenda down the road , I dont Know Him but wish him the best

Sid
    Interesting! I don't believe Charlie's site was set up that way when I visited it, Sid. Must be a new change to bring in money, as you say.

I had a few words with Charlie regarding the content of a thread he posted there which I found both untrue and highly objectionable. But he said he posted it there for a reason and there, it would stay. So I wished him luck and left. Considering what you pointed out here, perhaps he is using such controversial threads as 'click bait'.

Anyway...... Thanks for providing refuge here for those of us who refuse to be silenced at the 'other' trifive site that Otis started. Your site is much appreciated by many.

And FWIW, Otis shared with me that he excluded free speech there in order to bring in more vendors and members who subscribe to the 'cancel culture' nonsense in order to make money (to paraphrase....... My words, not his).

Thanks for a great site here Sid,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Registered Member

Member #:625
    The other site was started for and continues to be about one thing and its not cars, it is about the $$$$$.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12