Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Screwed up this in the USA

Member #:33
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Buzzard View Post
    (279) crazy gas prices | Page 2 | Chevy Tri Five Forum

Looks like Carl is at his usual. [He, and the dog whistle guy].
    At almost 5000 posts a yr, it's a wonder Carl has time to comment on political views...
    yeah, i try not to because of all the bad it brings out. look it you putting me down just because i don't agree with most of the BS.
    ARMY NAM VET, very proud!

56 210 4dr

drive and enjoy them while you work on them, life is to short.

Member #:3217
    Here is the fella who did it ... (all the bad stuff we can attribute to him and his 'leaders'...)

https://youtu.be/srAsllHkdmw

Gary

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Lets go Brandon.

Member #:3249
    Anyone want to question why this didn't happen until this year? How did we get thru a year of pandemic without a supply chain problem, but now that's the cause? I'm calling BS.
    Just like gas prices, it's the difference we've seen between energy independence and energy dependence.
    It's not being "green" to import the oil, instead of using our own pipelines.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Who screwed us on the Canada pipeline deal Carl.

Member #:3217
    I'm not trying to put you down Carl. I believe you are a veteran also, and certainly as such, you deserve your own opinion. What I AM trying to do is get you to look at the facts and make the decision for yourself, and not be brainwashed by the current tv and newspaper 'news' (which are all owned by Soros related interest), and NOT by those interested in US preservation!

Member #:2941
    Quote Originally Posted by busterwivell View Post
    Anyone want to question why this didn't happen until this year? How did we get thru a year of pandemic without a supply chain problem, but now that's the cause? I'm calling BS.
    Just like gas prices, it's the difference we've seen between energy independence and energy dependence.
    It's not being "green" to import the oil, instead of using our own pipelines.
    Bill, the release of the Chi-Com bio-weapon (AKA Coronavirus 'pandemic') is both a diversion and a coverup of the stolen 2020 elections. Which the Chi-Coms had a part in.

All the rest of what is going on is the sadly predictable power grab and money grab the Marxist globalist Democrats in Washington pull every chance they get.

And the Capitalist globalist 'establishment Republican' Never-Trumpers facilitate them in doing.

For just like the stock market and our state run lottos...... Politics in Washington is a rigged game. That's what is really going on here. And that is what we must change.

Best regards,

Harry
    'G-d Bless The U.S.A.'...... Lee Greenwood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5aoptI5j0

Staff Sergeant Roy Benavidez......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3nncd4sxaM&t=466s

Member #:4739
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    ...brainwashed by the current tv and newspaper 'news' (which are all owned by Soros related interest), and NOT by those interested in US preservation!

Member #:530
    Wow, you guys have completely gotten off of Sid's original post here. Just sayin. Stay on topic please...

The ports are backed up. The shipping lanes are backed up. The shipments are coming out late and out of sync from their usual pace.
    So the ocean is the holding area for vessels until they can be unloaded.

I'm hearing that in LA (actually both ports- Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach...both of which are adjacent to each other) that now there is a surplus of empty containers sitting on the docks clogging up the space for incoming full containers. And the longshoremens union is fighting management over ramping up productivity. And there aren't enough trucks and drivers to service the volumes coming thru the the ports right now. And, yada yada yada. Hard to decifer what is truth and fiction right now.

The whole system is fuc_ed up right now, and it will take many months to sort it all out.

Personally Sid, I think the origin of this IS Covid worldwide and what it's done to the labor market overseas, and how governments have overreacted by shutting down most of their economies in the interest of not overburdening the few hospital emergency beds and ICU's out of fear this is such a big pandemic. These disruptions are manifesting themselves in so many ways right now.

I work in the printing and mailing business. We go thru forests of trees of 50" diameter roll paper. We buy it from mills all over the world. We're having issues with getting it in regularly enough now to keep up with our existing customer's volumes. I've never seen it this limited in my 35 years of selling printing/mailing services to businesses. My boss/owner is basically telling us "no new business right now, we need to cover the ones we have for the foreseeable future... I've NEVER heard him take this tactic before. He's concerned about "failing to serve" existing customers...and rightfully so with what's going on out there in the commerce channels.

So moral of the story here is "hang onto your butts". And watch the inflation meter (aka prices in general for just about everything) go thru the roof. Demand is high right now, and supply is low.

As you've suggested, there are huge business disruptions occurirng from this.

I feel for ya.
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12