Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: '57 3100 V8 Stock truck

Registered Member

Member #:4799

'57 3100 V8 Stock truck

New here, and was wondering if someone has a suggestion where to get parts, other than the standard webside stuff:... Carlysle, Hershey..I know, just want to locate some t hings over the winter months. Truck is very well done, correct, but I need a few things other than the usual "Ebay" stuff....has to be someone who knows "somebody" out there who has a lifetime "stash" of trifive..gotta be somebody? If so, please share the source. Would appreciate it.Thanks.

Member #:3217
    Welcome to TrifiveChevys, Milkman! We're glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more about your truck and what you're doing to it.. and maybe if you have issues, someone here will be able to assist..

PS. Pictures are a very good way to enhance your posts.. I sent you a pm with a few truck parts I have ...

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNomad View Post
    Welcome to TrifiveChevys, Milkman! We're glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more about your truck and what you're doing to it.. and maybe if you have issues, someone here will be able to assist..

PS. Pictures are a very good way to enhance your posts.. I sent you a pm with a few truck parts I have ...
    new here, trying to reply.

Registered Member

Thanks for viewing my post. I will try to get some photos tomorrow. The truck received an AACA First Junior award, prior to coming to me. Need a few things that I want to update, or replace. Wondering if the door handles for '57 pickup are of good quality, that are posted for sale on the web.