Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Sunflower Swap Meet - March 11 & 12

Registered Member

Member #:4419

Sunflower Swap Meet - March 11 & 12

The Sunflower Swap Meet in Wichita, Ks is scheduled for Mar 11 & 12 again at the Century 2 Convention Center. Not as good as when it was held by the Sunflower Model A's Club at the Kansas Coliseum but......only game in town. Totally cancelled last year after being re-scheduled twice, hope this year goes as planned. Having some severe swap meet with drawls lately.

Registered Member

Member #:625
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualfours View Post
    The Sunflower Swap Meet in Wichita, Ks is scheduled for Mar 11 & 12 again at the Century 2 Convention Center. Not as good as when it was held by the Sunflower Model A's Club at the Kansas Coliseum but......only game in town. Totally cancelled last year after being re-scheduled twice, hope this year goes as planned. Having some severe swap meet with drawls lately.
    I do not plan on going this year the parking sucks there and I have never found any deal since it moved.

Registered Member

I agree that the parking is not the greatest while also mentioning the fact that at the present time it is the only game in town. I so miss the old days of the Sunflower Swap Meet when it was run by the Sunflower Model A's car club. Held at the Kansas Coliseum north of Wichita the parking was superb and the meet was well run and very enjoyable. Unfortunately those days are gone. While I don't particularly like the Century 2 venue, again, it's currently the only game in town. That said, my swap meet meter is running very low and this is an opportunity to bring the needle back up. I go, set up, hopefully sell a few parts, meet some like minded car and truck nuts and possibly even find a treasure or two as I have in the past.

Registered Member

SORRY, GOT THE DATES WRONG, CAN'T SEEM TO EDIT THE TITLE?

DATES OF SWAP MEET ARE FRIDAY MARCH 11TH and SATURDAY MARCH 12TH

Member #:3
    There you go, I just did it for you

Thanks Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4

Registered Member

Thanks for the EDIT Sid. As an aside question, is there a way for the original starter of the thread to make an edit in the title?