After replacing the faulty CPP steering box on my 57, I drove it to an alignment shop that was willing to work on my car - hard to find shops that will touch a car that uses shims. When I rebuilt the front suspension/steering, I didn't put any shims in, and had replaced the upper control arms with CPP additional caster versions and had only set the toe-in to be close.

Following is a sheet showing Rick_L's recommended alignment specs at the top (I provided the specs to the guy doing the work, who BTW said he had a '66 C10, so was well experienced with shimmed alignments), below those target specs is a listing of the results:
Actual specs summary2.jpg

The tech said he tried to get the 4-5 degrees positive caster and got as much as he could by stacking shims in while still being able to get the nut on the bolt for the control arm.

After the alignment, I just drove it a mile back to the shop working on some other mechanical items, so don't know how it steers on the highway. What do you think about the results? If no bueno, I am not sure what can be done to push the specs further.
Thanks, Doug