Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What have I done?

Member #:4415
    Quote Originally Posted by busterwivell View Post
    Not sure I needed another project, but i got one.
    It's just impossible to pass up a great deal sometimes. Congrats on the acquisition.

Registered Member

Member #:4419
    Love those two door wagons. I had a '55 two door Handyman wagon, all original, never been touched. IL6, under dash overdrive unit, complete interior with both seat and all the door panel trim. Sadly life handed me a situation that involved selling the wagon. Was not what I wanted to do but sometimes life works that way. Looks like a really nice project and the extra parts is icing.

Member #:3249
    and just like that.............it's gone. I know not to start work on a car until you "own" it, as in having it titled in your name. All we've done was inventory the parts we had, got a key made so we could open the tailgate, and ordered a bonded title. I ordered a bonded title when we got home. I paid the title service Thursday, have a title number, and the state is mailing the title, should have it Monday or Tuesday.
    Anyway, I told a friend about it. He told a friend about it. That friend called and wanted to see it. He asked what it would take for him to own it. I told him and he paid it. Oh, well..........I wasn't that excited about a full fledged project anyway. He's planning a frame off on the car, so it's going to a good home.

Member #:530
    ha ha! busterwivellflipper!
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Member #:3249
    A proud flipper, I might add. I'm glad it's going to a young guy, that he will do a frame off, and put another one back on the street. I was just a middle man. The title came today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12