Just joined? Please introduce yourself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking in

Member #:115
    Quote Originally Posted by Belair-o View Post
    I understand your desire to escape blue Colorado. I am amazed at what has happened to this state, and hope Montana fits the bill for you. Regards, Doug
    i've lived in Colorado since I was 3 years old, and I absolutely hate what the Kalifornicators have done to the state. And lately the mass influx of people just pushed me over the top. I wanted to move up to Montana since 1983 when I first visited the Bitterroot Valley on a motorcycle trip. My brother beat me there.....he's lived in Stevensville, about 20 minutes south of Missoula, since the late 90's. Colorado had 2 million people when I graduated from high school...there's 6 million now. Montana is 50% larger than Colorado and only has 1 million people. Unfortunately, like just about everywhere, there are a few pockets of liberal retards.
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Member #:516
    I lived in the Bitterroot Valley for a few years in Darby south of Hamilton. We had a 50+ acre farm with a 1/2 mile of river front on the Bitterroot River. Fresh fish was a great thing to do a lot!!

Member #:3249
    Downright beautiful Nomad, Laszlo! So glad you finally came back.
    I'm one of the guys you've help a lot over the years. You provided me with the electric fan setup, then told me where to get a replacement for it when that 5 point buck committed suicide on the front end. After all that, I couldn't find a grill anywhere and you stepped up and sold me one you had for another project so I could get back on the road.
    Arizona is having the same problems as Colorado........I'm calling it Arifornia. I couldn't do Montana winters, though,
    Welcome back, so glad to have you!
    Bill

Registered Member

Member #:5017
    wow, looking good!
    I'm using the same wheels on mine, came off the donor car I'm using for the driveline

Member #:225
    Good to have you back here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12