Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: 57 belair sport coupe, Parts

Registered Member

Member #:4445

57 belair sport coupe, Parts

I have many parts that weren't used in rebuilding, front and rear bumper, front steering links, upper and lower control arm that appear to be refurbished. Disc brakes w spindle, Hood bar, grille bar,hood rockets used taillight assembly, front and rear windows as well most of the side glass with trim. Front and rear seats in very usable condition. Upper fin mldings pretty nice.All parts are original so no surprise ,old chrome stuff is what you'd expect . Email ,cas_ra@yahoo.com
    And more let me know what your looking for. Thanks Larry

Registered Member

I am located in northern California.

Member #:3696

might be interested in some chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    I have many parts that weren't used in rebuilding, front and rear bumper, front steering links, upper and lower control arm that appear to be refurbished. Disc brakes w spindle, Hood bar, grille bar,hood rockets used taillight assembly, front and rear windows as well most of the side glass with trim. Front and rear seats in very usable condition. Upper fin mldings pretty nice.All parts are original so no surprise ,old chrome stuff is what you'd expect . Email ,cas_ra@yahoo.com
    And more let me know what your looking for. Thanks Larry
    Could you send some pics of the hood bar and rockets and possibly the front and rear bumper.

Registered Member

I have not figured out how to send pictures to this site . Sorry for the inconvenience, I can email or text you what you interested in. Cas_ra@yahoo.com , text 5303300885 .thanks L

Member #:3696

email

I have not figured out how to send pictures to this site . Sorry for the inconvenience, I can email or text you what you interested in. Cas_ra@yahoo.com , text 5303300885 .thanks L
    email when you get a chance boybowser616@gmail.com

Member #:115
    I have many parts that weren't used in rebuilding,
    Are these used or new parts?
    56 Nomad, Ramjet 502, Viper 6-speed T56, C4 Corvette front and rear suspension

Other vehicles:

56 Chevy 2-door BelAir sedan
    56 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    57 Chevy 210 4-door sedan
    1962 327/340HP Corvette
    1961 Willys CJ3B Jeep
    2001 Porsche Boxster S
    2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax

Registered Member

So anyone that questions what I posted might take a second look . It says things I didn't use . You know u buy this classic car and with the intention of making it better, you think you have the pieces .until you start looking at what you have and most of it is either pitted, scratched, dented ,twisted . Should I go on.Yea a couple pieces here and there are pretty good . I look at these parts mostly for folks who need to fill a hole ,trying to make a complete vehicle, I mention the upper qtr fin mldings are pretty nice, cause I bought new ones ,like all the other stuff that's on that list ,the upper and lower control have been redone.No new parts, any new parts I tried to use

Registered Member

Please take Note :: if you're interested or have need , please reach out to my e-mail . I don't always check the forum. cas_ra@yahoo.com ,thank L