Here B4 as NickP But never could get anyone to answer my email - Forgot Password

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NickPJr
    Registered Member
    • Nov 2023

Here B4 as NickP But never could get anyone to answer my email - Forgot Password

FWIW, I used to be on here as NickP. I received an email from a member here with a question regarding C4 suspension. Unable to login, here I am. So, if the ADMIN would help me out with my old password, it would be a great help.

NickPJr AKA NickP
  • WagonCrazy
    Registered Member
    • Mar 2012

I remember you NickP. Good to have you back. But I can't help you with your password.
    1957 Nomad- LS1/T56 on C4 chassis
    1959 Fleetside Apache 1/2 ton, shortbed, big window, 327ci.

Comment

• TriChrome
      Ghost in the Machine
      • Apr 2016

Hi Nick, We can't view old passwords because they are encrypted in our database, but you can reset it assuming you have access to the email address that you registered with originally (looks like sbcglobal...).

Click here to reset:
      Lost Password Recovery Form - TriFiveChevys - Trifivechevys.com is an online car club for enthusiasts of Trifive Chevy Cars and Trucks.

It will email you a link to reset your password. If you don't see the email check your junk mail folder.

Try this first and let us know if you have issues with it.

Comment

• NickPJr
        Registered Member
        • Nov 2023

Yes, email is nick_prime@sbcglobal.net - this would be splendid! Many thanks

Comment

• NickP
          Registered Member
          • Mar 2012

Many Thanks! Good to be back

Comment

Working...