Just joined? Please introduce yourself.

Thread: Antique Inspection Stickers

Member #:39

Antique Inspection Stickers

http://inspectionsticker.net/index.p...roducts_id=425
    I ordered a green 1957 Virginia sticker for my 57 Chevy from this guy. He sent me a substitution, not the one that I ordered. I called him and e-mailed him, telling him to send me the right one. He said when he gets some printed up he will send me one. I don't think he is a very good businessman. He doesn't have a tole free number. He talks on a cheap sounding cell phone that breaks up. You can hardly understand him. He charges $2.00 shipping. It came in an envelope with a $0.44 stamp. I'm afraid to send the one that I have back in fear that I will get nothing. I'm out of only $17.00.That won't kill me. Just thought I would let you other guys know, so as not to waist your money. They have gone up to $20.00 now. This is a quote from his last e-mail.
    "The sticker we sent you IS NOT an incorrect sticker. It is a correct sticker for your car"

But it's not the one that I ordered. So beware.

Member #:3
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Clint7 View Post
    I ordered a green 1957 Virginia sticker for my 57 Chevy from this guy. He sent me a substitution, not the one that I ordered. I called him and e-mailed him, telling him to send me the right one. He said when he gets some printed up he will send me one. I don't think he is a very good businessman. He doesn't have a tole free number. He talks on a cheap sounding cell phone that breaks up. You can hardly understand him. He charges $2.00 shipping. It came in an envelope with a $0.44 stamp. I'm afraid to send the one that I have back in fear that I will get nothing. I'm out of only $17.00.That won't kill me. Just thought I would let you other guys know, so as not to waist your money. They have gone up to $20.00 now. This is a quote from his last e-mail.
    "The sticker we sent you IS NOT an incorrect sticker. It is a correct sticker for your car"

Hi 5clint57 , you should have some one draw one up and go a print shop and get some made , then sell them and make a few extra bucks

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4

Member #:3
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Clint7 View Post

Hey Clint send me the sticker and I will try to get some made for you in better quailty
    your cards, stickers and a surprise should be hitting you very soon !!
    Thanks Sid

1955 2 DR Post
    1937 Chevy Coupe
    2023 Ford Super Duty F350 TREMOR
    2019 Corvette Z06
    1955 Chevy Nomad
    1935 Ford 2dr Slant back I have 4