Obviously this is my first post. I have been lurking on here for a while and joined a short while back. I am not a youngster since I am one of the first baby boomers born in 1946. Cars were my first love and my wife of 51 years is my second. I am a USAF veteran and a Viet Nam vet. I am over on classicoldsmobile.com a lot since I have a pretty nice 54 Olds Super 88 convertible. It is restored and totally stock with a few mods for comfort and safety. What brings me here is I have a 57 210 two door sedan that I have had longer than I will admit but probably before many of you were born. I have been collecting parts for over 25 years. It is going to be a mild street rod and looks like it will turn into a retirement project (I plan on working 1 more year). I may have a picture somewhere but it is nothing to look at. It will be a small block with a Muncie 4-speed which I already have. From what I have seen here, this board seems to be a lot like the Oldsmobile board in that everybody gets along and if ready to offer help to others. I have some questions about installing a 1996 Corvette LT4 but I will put that in another post.

Thanks to all of you that maintain this board and all of you that contribute. I look forward to being a member here.